Official Hawkeye Season 1 Thread

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
My son ripped off a car door with his bare hands, ate an arrow AND A CAR. Only shyt weak about him was that he didn’t one hitter quitter Kate

this was a good ass episode. The LARPers needed to look like they were somebody :russ:

I only listen to Hero’s now, civilian :hhh:

Tony Dalton is great.
:bryan::bryan::bryan:That was so fire :dead:Then proceeds to just throw Kate everywhere :dead::dead:If you don't break this girls neck:dead::dead::dead:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
End felt rushed kinda, especially with Yelena and Clint. He couldn’t just tell her what happened? :stopitslime: It’s been years since aliens have been common knowledge so how’s this a leap?

Also ending the show with the musical :laff:
I feel you but even with all that's happened its gonna be hard to explain going back in time to a planet in the darkness of the universe to retrieve a magical stone that y'all had to suicide fight for:russ:

Especially at gunpoint my nikka:russ:

The way he had that secret whistle on standby tho:mjlol:

Daps
I was hoping he would pick her up and Bane her shyt

maybe in the spirit of the holidays he ain’t wanna hurt her too bad :francis:

I told yall earlier everybody is just one big family and they just having good clean holiday fun.

:unimpressed:

When I say the stakes are low, I mean that I never feel like Clint or Kate are in any real danger.

When they were fighting the Russians, it was a bunch of "bro" and "hey, y'all ride these ponies so we can laugh".

I've never once felt that anybody could die.

Not even when they was fighting Yelena on the rooftop.

Just seems like everybody involved, both good and bad guys, are having some good, clean Christmas holiday fun.

At this point, I could see Clint inviting everybody involved, Kate and her mom and Jack, Echo, Yelena and even the Russians over to his house for Christmas dinner with Kingpin coming down the chimney in a red suit for laughs. They all seem like one big happy family to me.:manny:

I was even close with this. They had him put on a red Hawaiian shirt and a top hat.

:unimpressed: