Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

RawDogBandit

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis/ATL
I was joking earlier about @Bryan Danielson getting paid but I KNOW Disney just cut you a nice check. Did you make enough to get the kids what they wanted for Christmas?

:unimpressed:

:russ:

It’s on the way..

but naw. I’m done complaining or bytching about Comic book shows/movies. I’m just going to enjoy them for what they give us as long as it isn’t complete trash.

We use to pray, hope and talk about this for this shyt as kids. It’s here now so might as well. :yeshrug:

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
This is how I feel. I would have canceled my D+ in a rage last night if I didn't have my baby sister and baby bro on there.

That's how disgusted I am right now.
Then the post credits felt like the final f you :mjlol:
But hey, nothing lasts forever:obama:
I want to see no way home again but not sure I should press my luck with covid:huhldup: Need that steel book asap:ohlawd:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Naw I just kind of went with the vibe. You can tell throughout the show they had deep feelings for each other. Even it wasn’t said.
This went over my head completely.

Of all the stuff they focused on they gave more callback to the tracksuit girlfriend than Maya and love.

Also the cop in episode 1 wanting to talk to Kate about the fire never went anywhere. Why leave that scene in? He was in the scene where Jack got arrested and nothing.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:russ:

It’s on the way..

but naw. I’m done complaining or bytching about Comic book shows/movies. I’m just going to enjoy them for what they give us as long as it isn’t complete trash.

We use to pray, hope and talk about this for this shyt as kids. It’s here now so might as well. :yeshrug:

Basically this post and thats why I’m saying y’all overreacting.

the last 2 seasons of Flash was terrible

But if I’m not giving up on that and watching this current season. I’m not gonna abandon any of these shoes yet.

Hell I’m still gonna go back to watch Legends and oh my GOD that show fell off bad and no show is more goofy than that , but I’m curious to see where they goes:yeshrug:

Daps
Basically this post and thats why I’m saying y’all overreacting.

the last 2 seasons of Flash was terrible

But if I’m not giving up on that and watching this current season. I’m not gonna abandon any of these shoes yet.

Hell I’m still gonna go back to watch Legends and oh my GOD that show fell off bad and no show is more goofy than that , but I’m curious to see where they goes:yeshrug:

Wait a min. You still watching flash?:skip:

This explains so much :deadrose: