Official Hawkeye Season 1 Thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
The Disney Kingpin with hawaiian shirts :hhh:
the disrespect because it's not one of their characters :francis: There's middle ground between the 18+ Netflix version and making him into a fukking clown so that Disney+/Christmas excuse not gonna cut it with me, if they brought the character back to turn him into some bum and might have killed him out already it'd have been better for everyone had they not bring him in at all.

The ending was rushed overall and the musical at the end was cringeworthy like the Office on its best days but there you knew it's all meant to be like that for its humor to work , not in this shyt

Disappointing ending cause during the previous episodes, though not very consistently but it was fun
STK631512

I'm just saying :manny: it was a reference to the comic

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finale was cool to me, the tone was uneven between the fights and the emotional moments. The fight choreography in this though goes from descent to trash back to descent. You could say it’s due to Disney + but FWS was better IMO and more consistent.

I actually like Kingpin tho, he got leveled up power wise something serious, :russ:at him throwing Kate around like nothing. Was wondering how they were going to portray him since Clint was shook, and he be fighting aliens and shyt. Hate the offscreen gunshot tho, no way he’s dead considering they doing a Echo show too. I imagine the plot of that show is her on the run from him.

Overall show was cool for me, really had no expectations for a Hawkeye show to be honest, but I see folks being disappointed with the tone and (lack of) violence :manny: