It was some serious "Tony Soprano in a beret" shyt
-8dHGX-j_Ny8obT9pKDxHXCfxe1SXEfQeMGMZ9j7hCA.jpg

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
I don't hate Kingpin's portrayal like ya'll, like some other have pointed out, I knew going in, it's Disney+ now. This dude ain't gonna decapitate people with car doors.

I'm mad they might have fukking killed this dude ALREADY? No way I'm watching the Echo show without him.

Last edited:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
End felt rushed kinda, especially with Yelena and Clint. He couldn’t just tell her what happened? :stopitslime: It’s been years since aliens have been common knowledge so how’s this a leap?

Also ending the show with the musical :laff:

If he explained exactly what happened she would've been like

:dahell:
:usure:
:gucci:
:patrice:
:what: "you expect me to believe that bullshyt"

200.gif

Last edited:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
It was cool. However, I didnt have high expectations for this.

@Neo The Resurrected ONE I only get upset when I think about a darker version of this show. They committed to a more slapstick vibe so I cant be upset about it. They told us what time it was episode one. Its the half/half stuff that gets on my nerves. However, a gritty Netflix style of Yelena hunting Barton, Ronin slicing up people, "when I was a boy" version of Kingpin :ohhh::whoo::whew:

Show was kinda set up to be Logan but for Tv with the way Clint was physcially breaking down, but guide the young one. :wow:

Still it was cool :ehh:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
The Disney Kingpin with hawaiian shirts :hhh:
the disrespect because it's not one of their characters :francis: There's middle ground between the 18+ Netflix version and making him into a fukking clown so that Disney+/Christmas excuse not gonna cut it with me, if they brought the character back to turn him into some bum and might have killed him out already it'd have been better for everyone had they not bring him in at all.

The ending was rushed overall and the musical at the end was cringeworthy like the Office on its best days but there you knew it's all meant to be like that for its humor to work , not in this shyt

Disappointing ending cause during the previous episodes, though not very consistently but it was fun

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
bow and arrow/boomerang nikkas are tolerable almost cool when people with super powers are nowhere in sight.
The trick arrows usage made up for a lot of it, and Hawkeye is dangerous with anything.

But at the end of the day there PG -13 violence and there Disney PG-13 violence.

CW Arrow used his arrows to put people down so they didn’t keep fighting. But they didn’t show blood either.