Official Hawkeye Season 1 Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
All the piff that's dropping next month and stuff you haven't seen and you wanna cancel HBO max?

Netflix be having Sahara desert size gaps for real, and you still paying for that???

And the audacity of comparing it to Disney plus, they got planet Dune size gaps

Netflix has done nothing but feed me

but in all fairness, I’m a fan of the Korean series and movies too. So that alone makes Netflix>HBO Max

I watch so much Netflix my Algorithm is crazy:mjlol:

With the exception of Matrix I only been watching like 2 or 3 shows:russ:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I’m not sure why you are trying so hard to act oblivious.

Costuming is part of telling a story. Spider-Man didn’t start off wearing a hoodie and googles but for MCU Spidey they wanted to get across that this kid was doing what he could with what he had. Once he started interacting with big boys he started wearing tech suits and magic suits.

So on one hand you got a Kingpin of means and wealthy projecting his power through his costume and demeanor.

On the other hand you got a Kingpin wearing a suit, hat, and Hawaiian shirt and looking he’s going to Fantasy Island and I’m not sure what he’s projecting. He wants people to know it’s still his city with a handful of incompetent thugs in tracksuits?

And I don’t know why you saying I’m oblivious or act like I’m defending.

All I’m saying or was saying was I’ve seen that fit before and couldn’t pinpoint where. That’s literally the first thing I thought when I saw it.

I was trynna recall where has he worn that before? A comic? A Game? Or a cartoon?

I just felt it was a callback to that, nothing more or less:yeshrug:

Also remember there was the Blip, we don’t know what happened to him during that time and what he lost or gained (like if he was gone for 5 years how would he still have that wealth if a lot of his resources disappeared?).

Maybe Echo dives deeper

Daps
That’s fair, I strongly disagree but I respect that.

And for the record in the past when people used to be like “bu bu bu but you defending…” it never was that it’s just be consistent.

Like people that claim the want violent hardcore DARK and hate jokes quippy goofy humor.

You can’t sit here and say something like an Avengers 2 is trash but then rave about and love Shazaam:mjlol:

If there is consistency across the board then it’s whatever

But I digress, I thought the show was straight for what it was. That don’t make me a stan

I was messing with you earlier but if you look at my criticisms, I'm the same across the board. I LOVE the mcu but I criticize when they mess up. I had no problem with Age of Ultron. I did hate IM3 tho but only cause I tune in to IM to see him in a suit not running around suitless.

They dropped the ball here. If they were going to make the kingpin character so drastically different, they could have gone with another actor and completely reinvented him for the entire MCU. That would have been better than what they did.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
That’s about exactly what I expected :ehh: what’s the combat hitting for?
Action was good for the most part. Episode 3’s in particular hit. There were a few episodes that could’ve stepped up on that end but I’m happy with what was given.

I do hope they let Tony Dalton shine more next season. Anybody who has watched Better Call Saul knows that Marvel has a great actor on their hands there.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
All I got was the shirt

I had fun with this show.

The overreactions are crazy

9 mins of screen time doesn’t ruin 3 years, not does a shirt

Curious to see where everything goes from there though

First you admit to focusing on just the shirt comment despite other complaints. Then you talking about overreactions as if the shirt was the problem and not what was going on in those 9 minutes
And I don’t know why you saying I’m oblivious or act like I’m defending.

All I’m saying or was saying was I’ve seen that fit before and couldn’t pinpoint where. That’s literally the first thing I thought when I saw it.

I was trynna recall where has he worn that before? A comic? A Game? Or a cartoon?

I just felt it was a callback to that, nothing more or less:yeshrug:

Also remember there was the Blip, we don’t know what happened to him during that time and what he lost or gained (like if he was gone for 5 years how would he still have that wealth if a lot of his resources disappeared?).

Maybe Echo dives deeper
so you took the time to search for an image that has nothing to do with what Hawkeye spent six episodes telling about the threat of the big guy.

I can find an image of Lex Luther with hair. Doesn’t mean Snyder Lex isn’t crap.

But that’s not defending?

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I was messing with you earlier but if you look at my criticisms, I'm the same across the board. I LOVE the mcu but I criticize when they mess up. I had no problem with Age of Ultron. I did hate IM3 tho but only cause I tune in to IM to see him in a suit not running around suitless.

They dropped the ball here. If they were going to make the kingpin character so drastically different, they could have gone with another actor and completely reinvented him for the entire MCU. That would have been better than what they did.

I feel you

Just them 3 scenes weren’t enough for ME to say they fukked up or dropped the ball.

Two scenes was basically him just talking and absolutely nothing was wrong with that or too different from what we’ve already seen. (One as Norin showed was straight from the comics)

So then it comes down to one scene …. The fight scene and I think people are overrating honestly

Daps
I feel you

Just them 3 scenes weren’t enough for ME to say they fukked up or dropped the ball.

Two scenes was basically him just talking and absolutely nothing was wrong with that or too different from what we’ve already seen. (One as Norin showed was straight from the comics)

So then it comes down to one scene …. The fight scene and I think people are overrating honestly

For 5 episodes, Clint hyped him up as someone he was scared to have involved and how if he got involved, all hell would break loose.

He could have just sent Kate to Kingpins hideout and had her take care of him in episode 2 if it was this easy. :unimpressed:

RawDogBandit

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis/ATL
This is actually what I would want from a Disney Plus series.. Nice action, Jokes, hilarious side kicks, feels like a comic book show. We had wanna be heroes that we initially thought was a villain(Jack was pure perfection for his 3 minutes of fame)
“You should’ve fought harder”.. :damn:

Maya having to kill her love
Kate sending her mom to prison as a hero should

Kingpin was fukking our girl up and she had to use trucks to outsmart him

The tracksuits reminded me of putties

This feels like a Saturday morning television show that I would watch as a kid. The finale was easily a 10/10
Yelena in that green :noah:

I wonder what’s next for Kate. Hopefully she appears in a movie or two

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
First you admit to focusing on just the shirt comment despite other complaints. Then you talking about overreactions as if the shirt was the problem and not what was going on in those 9 minutes

so you took the time to search for an image that has nothing to do with what Hawkeye spent six episodes telling about the threat of the big guy.

I can find an image of Lex Luther with hair. Doesn’t mean Snyder Lex isn’t crap.

But that’s not defending?

The shirt comment was literally the start of this discussion when I was tagged about it.:gucci:

Also “took the time to search”?

You mean the 6 second spent on looking at the initial tweet and then scrolling down to (at the time) the 2nd response to that tweet or in that tweet?:dwillhuh:

Let’s not get dramatic:mjlol:

I addressed his 3 scenes above in my last response

And no…. That’s not defending

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
For 5 episodes, Clint hyped him up as someone he was scared to have involved and how if he got involved, all hell would break loose.

He could have just sent Kate to Kingpins hideout and had her take care of him in episode 2 if it was this easy. :unimpressed:
Like no one was clamoring for a Kingpin appearance in Hawkeye. It’s so weird they thought this needed another character to introduce or even have to use him,

Could have just been Tombstone and got the same effect.

Last edited:
Daps
This is actually what I would want from a Disney Plus series.. Nice action, Jokes, hilarious side kicks, feels like a comic book show. We had wanna be heroes that we initially thought was a villain(Jack was pure perfection for his 3 minutes of fame)

This feels like a Saturday morning television show that I would watch as a kid. The finale was easily a 10/10

I was joking earlier about @Bryan Danielson getting paid but I KNOW Disney just cut you a nice check. Did you make enough to get the kids what they wanted for Christmas?

:unimpressed:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA

Was this ever mentioned that they were together or had romantic feelings?

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

I think the next time we see Kate is Ant-Man 3.

Many feel that most of these shows will culminate there since that should be where the young avengers come together.