Official Hawkeye Season 1 Thread

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
He went to prison throughout the series, he was still able to keep his penthouse. Hell they even let him live there under federal supervision :dead:
Because he made a deal, yeah. Once you get exposed for bribing multiple FBI agents you lose the luxuries they gave you to begin with though :pachaha:

Fisk fell and people can't get over he isn't king of the city again yet :yeshrug:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Watching this series finale and I wanna know.. Yo, why is
kingpin so damn strong? Is he a mutant or something

He's always been like that in the shows, games and comics.

I don't think it's ever really been explained, he's not a mutant but his powers have always been mutant-like.

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
He's always been like that in the shows, games and comics.

I don't think it's ever really been explained, he's not a mutant but his powers have always been mutant-like.
Yeah I kinda get the cartoons but transitioning to live action, I need some kind of reason why… I think they kind of touched on his past in daredevil but not the source of how strong he was if I’m not mistaken

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Somehow let the whole season pass me by :ohhh: perfect for being off work. What are y’all verdicts?

Daps
Be surprised Disney Plus series aren’t Rated-R brehs:laff:

Some of yall take this shyt too seriously. Talkin bout I’m done with Marvel like yall won’t be back for Moon Knight :russ:

I won't be. I'm done with Disney plus shows. Not saying ill never watch them ever again but I refuse to treat it like must watch TV. Imma do like other coli brehs and skip shows and come here for the recap. I refuse to be trolled by Feige any longer.

Ummmm that’s kinda a low hanging fruit thing man. Don’t do that:rudy:

Just because I said I didn’t HATE it don’t mean I’m stanning, defending or going to bat for them.

I’m just not doing the EXTREME HYPERBOLE shyt.:heh:

You literally said Kingpin was wack because of his shirt
His shirt nicca, the hell?:mindblown:

I thought the episode was decent for what it was. I didn’t have any crazy grande pre expectations that it couldn’t reach like some of y’all so that’s why I can walk away objectively.

Your objectiveness was gone the moment 5 mins in you said “if such and such don’t happen, I won’t like this show”:usure:

I talked about more than a freaking shirt breh and you know it :unimpressed:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
This bold freaky niqqa done brought the jump off home on Christmas Day to meet his kids and his wife! Ahh man! :banderas:

I thought about this. :mjgrin:

Ain't no way in hell this don't come up in conversation later on tonight :mjgrin:

Yeah I kinda get the cartoons but transitioning to live action, I need some kind of reason why… I think they kind of touched on his past in daredevil but not the source of how strong he was if I’m not mistaken

I don't even know if it was explained in the comics. If it wasn't, I don't think it'll be explained here either.

It's just one of those things we just learned to "accept" about the character over the years

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
The tone didn't translate to a lot of you and you either don't get or don't care for the humor of the show

The mid credit scene was intentionally ridiculous
Nah, I understood the tone of the show just fine and its charm was one of the reasons why I kept watching.

I’m not expecting Goddard’s version of Wilson Fisk to appear on a Disney+ show….that was never happening from the jump. Kingpin directly going after someone by himself was interesting. It’s like the writers bumped up his strength attributes and lowered his intelligence here. No issue with him falling short in the end, it’s just the way that it’s executed after all that buildup that doesn’t scream Kingpin of Crime. I’ll let it rock though.

I don’t care if the musical bit is intentionally ridiculous, it ain’t my cup of tea. One of those moments where I’m reminded of the show’s target demographic and that Disney is running it.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I won't be. I'm done with Disney plus shows. Not saying ill never watch them ever again but I refuse to treat it like must watch TV. Imma do like other coli brehs and skip shows and come here for the recap. I refuse to be trolled by Feige any longer.

I talked about more than a freaking shirt breh and you know it :unimpressed:

All I got was the shirt

:russ:

but

:lolbron:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Nah, I understood the tone of the show just fine and its charm was one of the reasons why I kept watching.

I’m not expecting Goddard’s version of Wilson Fisk to appear on a Disney+ show….that was never happening from the jump. Kingpin directly going after someone by himself is……interesting. It’s like the writers bumped up his strength attributes and lowered his intelligence here. No issue with him falling short, it’s just the way that it’s executed after all that buildup that doesn’t scream Kingpin of Crime. I’ll let it rock though.

I don’t care if the musical bit is intentionally ridiculous, it ain’t my cup of tea. One of those moments where I’m reminded of the show’s target demographic and that Disney is running it.

The musical was gonna be in Spiderman NWH but they cut it out for time:russ:

If y’all remember when he was swinging through NY, that play was on broadway in the movie too:lolbron:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Somehow let the whole season pass me by :ohhh: perfect for being off work. What are y’all verdicts?
A fun, lighthearted adventure that you’ll probably enjoy a lot more on a binge vice week-to-week wait. Kate and Yelena’s on-screen chemistry was a massive standout.