Official Hateful Eight Thread

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
It looks interesting enough.

What really disappoints me though is @MartyMcFly joining the "Why post info/trailers/screenshots/tidbits in an existing thread when I can just make a new one, b!" club, aka the "It's not like there isn't a working search function for this!" club aka the "I really want my thread to be the official official thread, even if there are already three official threads" club aka the @Silver Surfer club.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
wat6rr.jpg

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
It looks interesting enough.

What really disappoints me though is @MartyMcFly joining the "Why post info/trailers/screenshots/tidbits in an existing thread when I can just make a new one, b!" club, aka the "It's not like there isn't a working search function for this!" club aka the "I really want my thread to be the official official thread, even if there are already three official threads" club aka the @Silver Surfer club.

It didn't pop up breh:whoknows: It was my first thought

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I love a lot of his movies but this has always bothered me like in Pulp Fiction when Quentin's character says dead ****** storage to Juelz and Vincent. I'm watching that scene like uhh didn't Juelz just kill a man for saying what but he does nothing when ****** is said in his face :mjpls:.

That scene use to make me uncomfortable as fukk when I first saw it.

But as years passed think Tarantino was just showing the "punk ass white dude who tries to show power" and gets away with it because of prior events that happened earlier to Jules.

1. Jules couldn't just smack this mofo around or clap him. They were already not on his side of town and they were against the clock.
2. The dude's wife is black....so again showing how he thinks he's "comfortable" enough to say that BS to Jules. The duality of some cac who spouts of the N word, but wants to marry a black woman.
3. The scene with Jimmy and Winston Wolf really tells you how it is. He didn't act tough with Wolf when it came to that situation. He shut his fukking mouth, took the money, and followed orders. He only tried superiority shyt with Jules because he knew Jules was out of options. Also he was just trying to front in front of another white guy (Vincent).
4. Jules just was in a situation where he should have been dead. He was supposed to die earlier that day, but a miracle happened. Because of that it impacted him.
5. As Jules, states later in the movie....the dude would have been as shyt if he caught him earlier that day. That conversation at the restaurant was proof that he's trying to change his life. Otherwise he probably kill them at the restaurant and maybe kills Jimmy for the disrespect. But again..."something happened today"
6. Remember early where he said if Marcellus tried throwing him off the roof over giving his wife a foot massage he would have killed him. So trust, Jules was bout that. He just let a lot of shyt slide. While in the midst of that some frightened, wanna play tough cac was basically fronting to seem in charge. When really he wasn't about shyt and wasn't worth the time getting rid of.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Everytime a Tarantino thread is made the Kill Bill sequel is mentioned but that's been scrapped along with the Vega brothers. It was just an idea that most likely won't come to fruition. Bill died anyway in the movie so he can't come back if he wanted to. Lol
A prequel with a young Bill showing his origins with Pai Mei and creating the Deadly Viper Assassination Squad is the only way another Kill Bill can be made... Kill Bill Vol. 0

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
A prequel with a young Bill showing his origins with Pai Mei and creating the Deadly Viper Assassination Squad is the only way another Kill Bill can be made... Kill Bill Vol. 0

His idea was and always has been to do one based on Vivica's daughter going after revenge against Beatrix