Official Hateful Eight Thread

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
And then he writes another script where he gets to drop N bombs to their face in a scene and people line up to call him a genius.

Dude is legit the worst actor Ive ever seen,worse than shymalan,with the same inflated ego and nobody calls him out for it.
I love a lot of his movies but this has always bothered me like in Pulp Fiction when Quentin's character says dead ****** storage to Juelz and Vincent. I'm watching that scene like uhh didn't Juelz just kill a man for saying what but he does nothing when ****** is said in his face :mjpls:.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I love a lot of his movies but this has always bothered me like in Pulp Fiction when Quentin's character says dead ****** storage to Juelz and Vincent. I'm watching that scene like uhh didn't Juelz just kill a man for saying what but he does nothing when ****** is said in his face :mjpls:.
He killed dude cuz that's what he and Vincent were sent to do. QT infamous dead ****** storage rant was his way of getting his rocks off on saying the word explicitly and getting away with it....imo.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
He killed dude cuz that's what he and Vincent were sent to do. QT infamous dead ****** storage rant was his way of getting his rocks off on saying the word explicitly and getting away with it....imo.
Yeah I know that but all it took for him to shoot him was saying what and all the sudden he's silent when someone says ****** I agree with the bolded as well.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Yeah I know that but all it took for him to shoot him was saying what and all the sudden he's silent when someone says ****** I agree with the bolded as well.
Well dude is helping them big time by storing a "dead ******" in his garage. He's doing the ultimate favor so he can get away with insulting jules at that point. He's not gonna shoot his "friend" who is doing him a solid on the highest level. QT just went the extra length to make sure people know he may be a racist lol

And jules was gonna shoot Brad anyway, that was the reason they were there as I mentioned already.

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Well dude is helping them big time by storing a "dead ******" in his garage. He's doing the ultimate favor so he can get away with insulting jules at that point. He's not gonna shoot his "friend" who is doing him a solid on the highest level. QT just went the extra length to make sure people know he may be a racist lol

And jules was gonna shoot Brad anyway, that was the reason they were there as I mentioned already.

Was he? I always thought that him calling his man (QT) was completely spur of the moment. I never got the impression he was going to take brad out