Official Hateful Eight Thread

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I can't watch Seinfeld anymore and I can't watch QT anymore. I have to put up with some level of racist content just to consume TV and movies, but the people who are blatant just bum me out to the point where I can't enjoy.

QT writes some interesting dialogue and puts it in odd places. That's really his whole deal. Add some graphic violence and viola. Nothing he has done has been a great story just in and of itself and lately it's just "point this lunatic at these enemies" and let er rip.

I will prolly watch out of morbid curiosity if this lands on some outlet that I don't have to pay extra for the movie.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
trailer was meh as fuk but im gonna watch it at some point no matter wat (most likely download) :yeshrug:....QT has been kinda iffy with me since jackie brown too :patrice:...almost all his flicks are dope when u first watch em but only a couple stand the test of time for me (pulp fiction, jackie brown, kill bill vol.1)
It looks interesting enough.

What really disappoints me though is @MartyMcFly joining the "Why post info/trailers/screenshots/tidbits in an existing thread when I can just make a new one, b!" club, aka the "It's not like there isn't a working search function for this!" club aka the "I really want my thread to be the official official thread, even if there are already three official threads" club aka the @Silver Surfer club.
this post is hilarious :pachaha:

fReShBeAtS

May da funk be wit cha
Daps
this is gonna be dope as fukk! cant wait for this shyt to drop :blessed:

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
How many filsm is that now for Sam, I make 5

Pulp Fiction
Django
Kill Bill
Jackie Brown

Last edited:

fReShBeAtS

May da funk be wit cha
Daps
Sam had a short cameo in True Romance too. That movie was directed by Tony Scott tho. Tarantino only wrote the script.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It would be cool if he transitions from his western phase into a horror phase and gives us one or two legit Tarantino style horror flicks.
Since he's such a genre fanatic, I'd love to see his take on Giallo. Given the tendency for hyper stylized visuals, it seems like it would be right up his alley

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Since he's such a genre fanatic, I'd love to see his take on Giallo. Given the tendency for hyper stylized visuals, it seems like it would be right up his alley

:ohhh: I want it. I want it right now

But is that what you do breh? Wait for another man to make a Giallo? How can your son respect that?:dame: