Official Hateful Eight Thread

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Was he? I always thought that him calling his man (QT) was completely spur of the moment. I never got the impression he was going to take brad out
Well he called QT cuz he was near his crib when Marvin caught the hot one so yeah it was a spur of the moment.

Brad was the dude him and Vincent blasted in the apartment cuz he stole from Marcellus. He was a dead man and Marcellus I'm sure ordered for him to be killed.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
:lupe: Is it cause David Carridine is dead? But idk why that would matter cause Bill is dead. But was there a reason for it? Is it cause of this movie?
Everytime a Tarantino thread is made the Kill Bill sequel is mentioned but that's been scrapped along with the Vega brothers. It was just an idea that most likely won't come to fruition. Bill died anyway in the movie so he can't come back if he wanted to. Lol

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:lupe: Is it cause David Carridine is dead? But idk why that would matter cause Bill is dead. But was there a reason for it? Is it cause of this movie?

he got bored of it, now hes on his cowboy sh!t

just like he got bored of the vega boys sh!t

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Well he called QT cuz he was near his crib when Marvin caught the hot one so yeah it was a spur of the moment.

Brad was the dude him and Vincent blasted in the apartment cuz he stole from Marcellus. He was a dead man and Marcellus I'm sure ordered for him to be killed.

Oh my bad, thinking of the wrong characters:snoop: which brings me to something i thought of when I read your post: what in the hell were they going to do with Marvin before he got shot

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

he got bored of it, now hes on his cowboy sh!t

and this so called kill bill movie was suppose to feature vivicas and uma's daughters, they are the right age now though, it would of been interesting

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Edit

His plan is to wait for Vivica's daughter in the movie to grow up, and have her set out for revenge on Beatrix. He spoke about it at comic-con and says there's still a chance it happens

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Oh my bad, thinking of the wrong characters:snoop: which brings me to something i thought of when I read your post: what in the hell were they going to do with Marvin before he got shot
Good question...Probably take him back to Marcellus or maybe drop his ass off somewhere. shyt idk, he was just there to get his dome piece blown off and make for a classic scene :russ:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
You ever see him when he went on BET. It was fukking hilarious and pathetic. Dude literally changed the way he talked to sound "black"

EDIT: Cracked did a hilarious video with it :dead:

i forgot how wild that was. he gave NO fukks that day. im still blown. Drake > Q at acting like a black sterotype

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Yeah definitely. Just something that dawned on me right now..where in the hell were they going
Yeah I assume he was taking him back to Marcellus cuz they were to deliver the brief case to him. Maybe he had some questions or maybe not cuz when they did show up at the bar no one asked about Marvin :mjlol:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
That was dope with the Samuel getting his Clint Eastwood on at the beginning. Loved his "hanging" line. That line gonna be classic. If it's at Inglorious B's level of good, I'll be satisfied.