Official Hateful Eight Thread

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Yeah, definitely in for this, it's Tarantino, what else is there to say.

Though I was just thinking yesterday, I'd love to see Tarantino do a horror movie. I guess From Dusk till Dawn is sort of one, but I want a legit horror from Tarantino.
Yeah horror would be nice but I don't think he's gonna do that. I would like to see a gangster flick set back in the 30s. Black and white. Or gritty 70s period mob flick.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
figured
i just dont like him
i dont like his face
cop lookin muthafukka
You ever see him when he went on BET. It was fukking hilarious and pathetic. Dude literally changed the way he talked to sound "black"

EDIT: Cracked did a hilarious video with it :dead:

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
Tarantino is finished in my opinion. His movies have almost become a parody. The last good movie he made was Jackie Brown and since that he has been pretty shyt to be honest. LIke someone said earlier he has to get out of his comfort zone and do some radically different genre like horror or something.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
You ever see him when he went on BET. It was fukking hilarious and pathetic. Dude literally changed the way he talked to sound "black"
yeah i remember that
shyt was just uncomfortable to watch
theres cool white boys, i wont argue that
but him tho?
i dont know man
his whole vibe is just suspect to me

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
That was :scust: even Sam , Kerry and Jamie were like, stfu.
And then he writes another script where he gets to drop N bombs to their face in a scene and people line up to call him a genius.

Dude is legit the worst actor Ive ever seen,worse than shymalan,with the same inflated ego and nobody calls him out for it. .

Last edited: