Official Godzilla vs Kong Thread

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Monster movies don't gotta make sense!:lolbron:

Kong put in work on Mecha though. :yeshrug: He wasn't going out like that. Still the homie.:manny:

My favorite monster flick was Pacific Rim. This right here got me questioning that...PR really messed up that final fight. In the dark, under water...:what:

Still, with Godzilla vs Kong was awful whenever the monsters weren't on screen....:patrice:
Pacific Rim's worldbuilding was great though.. I'm checking godzilla v kong out tomorrow with the homies.

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
what I don’t understand yeah was ... yeah Godzilla put his foot on kongs chest and made him bow down basically... but then mecha comes along as totally whops Godzilla ass then Kong gets revived and turns around and beats the dog shyt outta mecha and destroyed it like totally blew it away .... so how does that work then ....

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
what I don’t understand yeah was ... yeah Godzilla put his foot on kongs chest and made him bow down basically... but then mecha comes along as totally whops Godzilla ass then Kong gets revived and turns around and beats the dog shyt outta mecha and destroyed it like totally blew it away .... so how does that work then ....
Its like "paper/scissors/rock".

Charged Axe beats metal.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS

:lolbron:
-Without the assist Kong would've lost & they both knew it, it was a team effort. With Mecha gone Kong's still beneath Zilla.