NULL
I enjoyed it as a longtime Godzilla fan

now I need to see that Godzilla movie

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I'm a fan too but is it true he's super tiny in this movie?

I never watched it cause I hate these new takes they be taking on the lizard gawd
Godzilla is huge, but Kong is way scaled up. So Godzilla is "super tiny" based on expectations that he should TOWER over a giant gorilla.
Godzilla-vs-Kong-Size-Chart-1024x446.jpg

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Based on these google images...yes
91Godzilla.jpg

Edit:

To put that in perspective, the Space Shuttle Enterprise is 133 ft long:
NP8Sh9kTKzfacWYdZgDs5H.jpg
Aircraft carriers are massive, but that was super ridiculous that Zilla and Kong not only climbed on one, but fought on one. Their combined weight alone should’ve capsized that boat, especially when he climbed on it from the water. One thing about this movie though was they messed up the scales to me. The first Godzilla movie did the best job of really showing the massive scale of Zilla, and they did it by camera angles and hiding his full body for most of the film.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
I can't recall the previous 2 films, but I don't think I've ever seen Godzilla run on all 4. I know in Shin his baby version does. I like how they use the lizard aspect of him. Plus it makes him more deadly. :damn:
That was definitely new, and added a whole new element of :krs: to his arsenal. shyt was low key creepy and scary. Nothing is fukking with that lol