Official Godzilla vs Kong Thread

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
While Godzilla is the winner in this movie, he definitely came off as an a$$hole. Just fukking with Kong for no reason and destroying cities and shyt. At least they made Kong intelligent. Godzilla was pretty much a mindless beast who was easily manipulated by fake sounds.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Watched this last week in IMAX. No way I could watch this on a regular ass TV screen at home.

I didn’t come thru overthinking. Just watched and enjoyed it. Didn’t know of Mecha G being in it so a pleasant surprise to me.

Mortal Kombat is up next. Hope these two really do jump start folks becoming more comfortable to go back to the show.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
While Godzilla is the winner in this movie, he definitely came off as an a$$hole. Just fukking with Kong for no reason and destroying cities and shyt. At least they made Kong intelligent. Godzilla was pretty much a mindless beast who was easily manipulated by fake sounds.
Godzilla knew that the humans were up to some sneaky shady bullshyt and he was absolutely correct. They were making a mechanized version of himself powered by the severed head of his mortal enemy. As for Kong, when you have two alpha predators near one another, some shyt could go down where one has to show his dominance. I honestly felt for Kong in that regard because he didn't ask for none of that and the humans basically got him into trouble. Before humans came along, Kong was content on Skull Island beating the shyt out of Skullcrawlers while tending to his pet Sker Buffalos.

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
oh my damn!

the Asylum (people that made Sharknado) have made a great value zilla vs kong:russ:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

The Hollywood Reporter has learned that Legendary is quietly taking steps to stretch the series into one or more installments, entering early talks with Godzilla vs. Kong director Adam Wingard to return for another round of monster-on-monster mayhem.

Wingard is said to have been very involved in creating Godzilla vs. Kong set-pieces as well as the world-building for the movie’s Hollow Earth plotline, and he and Legendary have been cooking up plenty of ideas already. In fact, one possible title being floated internally? Son of Kong.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I want Kong: Hollow Earth ft Godzilla :stopitslime:Introduce some of the Og monsters and explore the new creatures and places in the hollow earth :feedme:New battles for Kong to train and hone his skills:blessed:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
U my breh but :stopitslime:
I mean he had Kong laid out foot on neck season know your place breh or near time I’ll kill you :hhh:
Godzilla atomic breath is his move just like Kong throwing punch’s like a boxer is his move
U forget he had him choked out underwater till humans saved him :mjlit:

Godzilla is a season vet fighting stronger monsters while Kong a youngin fighter dealing with dinosaurs and shyt:lolbron:

Godzilla did get his ass beat by mechaBROCKLESNAR tho :russ:
mechaBROCKLESNAR :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

nikka put on a ass whooping clinic. Zilla ain’t never been that dominated in his life, I know he went undersea and cried