Official Godzilla vs Kong Thread

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I liked it. Godzilla vs. Kong went how it was supposed to, but can Godzilla at least take some damage, though? He looked clean even after the Mecha Godzilla fight. :why:

Speaking of Mecha Godzilla, shout out to the humans trying to keep us on top of the food chain.:ehh:

Lastly, I loved the way Kong used his agility and cunning during his fights. Really good showing.
Godzilla is a fukking tank breh. His ability to absorb damage is his strongest asset. They hyped Kongs axe up and Godzilla tanked a charged axe to the face and no sold a charged axe to his thigh. Ghidora flew this nikka to the stratosphere and dropped him, only for him to be "shaken up" And despite being taller than everyone, he's almost twice as long as he is tall and more so than that, he's heavy as shyt. THats why Ghidora doing what he did to him was so :picard:

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This monsterverse has already established that there can only be one Alpha and if multiple exist, its a fight to the death or yield.

This is a good point.

I'm sure they'll meet again, because money, but I don't want to see either of the homies die. And expect Kong to level up majorly his next movie(s) if they're going to even pretend the next fight should go any differently.

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
i loved it and ive never been a fan of these type of films. i watched king of monsters afterwards just to make sure and i struggled to finish that. the humans in this r annoying but arent on screen enough for me to lose interest. im glad they recognized that. this a great summer film that totally delivered on action, fight scenes and cg.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Just watched KOTM

Godzilla got hands forreal.
Kotm was ultimately the better movie. Honestly, they should’ve made v Kong first, then kotm next because the scale was so much more epic, the stakes were higher and the monsters were more devastating. When Godzilla and Ghidora came ashore it was much more of a natural disaster vibe. Even Rodan.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
169056973_1098240544000927_6171859434563660328_n.jpg