Official Godzilla vs Kong Thread

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
after the success of this.. no way they don't make more of them :obama:
Great. Cgi is the best thing to happen to this franchise.

I tried some of the others:

Shin Godzilla: :dwillhuh:
Final Wars: :mjlol:

Godzilla vs kong OG: :mjtf:

Godzilla 2014:
7e12f23a2f9b93b20f6c8695df8fd0d1.jpg

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
shyt was terrible mad I wasted my time on this stupid shyt

Giant ass monsters just fighting thru the city dumb ass people just running around

i like kong skull island

What did you expect a movie with King Kong fighting Godzilla to be?:mjtf:

That's like going to see Star Wars and complaining about ships battling in space

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
What did you expect a movie with King Kong fighting Godzilla to be?:mjtf:

That's like going to see Star Wars and complaining about ships battling in space

shyt was trash and I like pacific rim and other movies like this and all most of the Kong movies . I just don’t like the way this was done I guess.

:yeshrug:

This shyt wasn’t even entertaining in my opinion. All the characters were trash especially paper boi him and them little kids were awful

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
shyt was trash and I like pacific rim and other movies like this and all most of the Kong movies . I just don’t like the way this was done I guess.

:yeshrug:

This shyt wasn’t even entertaining in my opinion. All the characters were trash especially paper boi him and them little kids were awful
I won't disagree at all there...but smashing cities is the very essence of a Godzilla movie, and the best parts of the movie were when the focus was off humans and with the monsters actually fighting and tearing stuff apart

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
I won't disagree at all there...but smashing cities is the very essence of a Godzilla movie, and the best parts of the movie were when the focus was off humans and with the monsters actually fighting and tearing stuff apart

Yeah I was being extra about the smashing city shyt, it ain’t bother me. I just didn’t like any of the characters I didn’t even like the deaf girl. They was kinda just there. Just needed more from that aspect I guess. Plus I’m more of a Kong guy I enjoy those movies much more than Godzilla movies

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Finally saw it last night. This is mediocre at best and that's being generous. Forget the fights -and I know its a Godzilla/Kong movie- but still the property damage in this was:picard:
Never understand why people are so concerned with fictional property damage. :mjlol: