Official Godfrey Comedian (In Godfrey We Trust Podcast)

wordsbymj

aka percy miracles
Daps
I don’t listen to Godfrey’s podcast, but a friend told me to listen to the episode where he was coming clean and pouring his heart out. About his “demons” and all that. It sounded a little cult-ish but whatever. I know Godfrey as a comedian so I listened.

And now I’m listening to this episode where he’s basically saying that the woman who got him to that point was basically a catfish situation. For a year and a half? He never met her? And almost became a Jehovah’s Witness because of it?

This nikka is an absolute loser. He’s like 50. That’s not sucker shyt, he’s just a straight up loser. How you let that kinda thing happen to you?

:francis:

I have to tell my boy to stop listening to podcasts like this because even if he finds these guys funny there’s just too much loser energy radiating from it.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I noticed he unfollowed the women who used to be regulars on his podcast like Lady Jess, even Nina Kourufa who is a Muslim comedian.

Last edited:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I don’t listen to Godfrey’s podcast, but a friend told me to listen to the episode where he was coming clean and pouring his heart out. About his “demons” and all that. It sounded a little cult-ish but whatever. I know Godfrey as a comedian so I listened.

And now I’m listening to this episode where he’s basically saying that the woman who got him to that point was basically a catfish situation. For a year and a half? He never met her? And almost became a Jehovah’s Witness because of it?

This nikka is an absolute loser. He’s like 50. That’s not sucker shyt, he’s just a straight up loser. How you let that kinda thing happen to you?

:francis:

I have to tell my boy to stop listening to podcasts like this because even if he finds these guys funny there’s just too much loser energy radiating from it.

I haven't watched yet but you saying my nikka got catfished :picard:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
It sounds like they scared him and had him thinking he was about to get #metood, and then the chick told him she would help make it go away.

Sounds like he was basically feared into it and he just went along

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
It sounds like they scared him and had him thinking he was about to get #metood, and then the chick told him she would help make it go away.

Sounds like he was basically feared into it and he just went along
This is exactly what happened. You called it. Breh got catfished and shyt.

Check out the latest episode

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
This is exactly what happened. You called it. Breh got catfished and shyt.

Check out the latest episode

He unfollowed all these chicks that were regulars on his pod, assumingly referred to them amongst the immoral women he kept mentioning.

He's gonna have some apologizing to do.

He needs to just be himself but just be better at things like controlling whatever he feels has held his career back

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
He unfollowed all these chicks that were regulars on his pod, assumingly referred to them amongst the immoral women he kept mentioning.

He's gonna have some apologizing to do.

He needs to just be himself but just be better at things like controlling whatever he feels has held his career back
I wonder if he was fukking Jiaoying… :shaq: