Official Godfrey Comedian (In Godfrey We Trust Podcast)

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps

this was heavy

Haven't watched the podcast in a minute. Crazy to see how much it has grown.

Good to see Godfrey being open about his issues. You can tell something switched on inside. But dude needs to be careful with the Jehovah witnesses :francis:

Last edited:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Dude changed for the worse. Started fukking with some Jehova broad and now she’s got him wrapped under her finger. I watched the full vid SMH

Dude is getting into that Jehova cult shyt too. They got him, sad to see him go out like this, I can tell his new gf is manipulating him.

Duke Wy Lin

Daps
Dude changed for the worse. Started fukking with some Jehova broad and now she’s got him wrapped under her finger. I watched the full vid SMH

Dude is getting into that Jehova cult shyt too. They got him, sad to see him go out like this, I can tell his new gf is manipulating him.

Yeah I just got to that part :francis:

I'm glad he at least found some organizing principle, but he needs to keep an open mind.

You can tell dude is in a vulnerable space. He needs to be careful about making one person the center of his life.

Last edited:

7evens

All Star
Daps
Godfrey touched on a lot but it Seems like he hit the same ceiling Patrice hit where he realized his narcissism and inability to leave a good impression has stifled his career.

Godfrey is far too talented and has been in the business too long to be where he is. Godfrey seemed aware that he probably rubbed people the wrong way and now he’s going through a crisis because he’s watched other less talented comedians come up and surpass him, time and time again.

Duke Wy Lin

Daps
Godfrey touched on a lot but it Seems like he hit the same ceiling Patrice hit where he realized his narcissism and inability to leave a good impression has stifled his career.

Godfrey is far too talented and has been in the business too long to be where he is. Godfrey seemed aware that he probably rubbed people the wrong way and now he’s going through a crisis because he’s watched other less talented comedians come up and surpass him, time and time again.

He used to be blame outside forces for why he was stagnant. It's a step in the right direction that he's started to look inwards and at his own habits and overall personality.

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
It’s been obvious Godfrey has always been a little too full of himself and that has hurt him when it comes to the business side of comedy.

Like many of you said, he has too much talent to not be seen as a top comedian in the mainstream world. He’s obviously respected and known in the underground comic circuit. But you are probably a comedy nerd if you listen to his podcast like many of us do.

I’ll check out this latest video and see what he talking about but I slowed down on his podcast because I get burnt out from his comedy sometimes. And I don’t wanna hear about race all the time either.

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
Listening now, he sound like he having a midlife crisis since I know he 50 or a lil older now :mjgrin:he don’t wanna be alone forever.

These dudes think it’s fun to be over 50 and single. It’s not to most people even if you got money. If you got money, you really should want stability when it comes to the bedroom.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Listening now, he sound like he having a midlife crisis since I know he 50 or a lil older now :mjgrin:he don’t wanna be alone forever.

These dudes think it’s fun to be over 50 and single. It’s not to most people even if you got money. If you got money, you really should want stability when it comes to the bedroom.

Sounds alot like his fellow Chicago Comedian, Corey Holcomb. :jbhmm:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It’s been obvious Godfrey has always been a little too full of himself and that has hurt him when it comes to the business side of comedy.

Like many of you said, he has too much talent to not be seen as a top comedian in the mainstream world. He’s obviously respected and known in the underground comic circuit. But you are probably a comedy nerd if you listen to his podcast like many of us do.

I’ll check out this latest video and see what he talking about but I slowed down on his podcast because I get burnt out from his comedy sometimes. And I don’t wanna hear about race all the time either.
He’s just too intense and insecure.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Pics of this woman?

And guess hair line ain’t as crispy either

Duke Wy Lin

Daps

Yeah he was talking about having nothing to show for his success in terms of legacy. Being disconnected from his extended family and culture. Seems like reality hit him in the face. Dude is 50+ years old living a bachelors lifestyle, still on the comedy circuit. shyt ain't sweet.

He's found success with the podcast, but he's also wasted many opportunities. That's gotta weigh heavy on him.