Official Godfrey Comedian (In Godfrey We Trust Podcast)

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
Godfrey has been blessed to not look anywhere near his age. I don't know what age he looks but he doesn't look 50+, therefore hopefully he uses his youthful appearance to make this next part of his career, great.

He's still fortunate to be working every week. I can't name many comedians from his era that are still popular
When people give 50plus year olds fake compliments like "you don't look a day over 30 " etc , Godfrey is the only 52 year old that LITERALLY fits that description with no arguments.

But remember he's never drank or smoked and has been training and eating clean his whole , but still .

Godfrey is like 7 years older than Nas , Pharell etc and they tend to be used as examples of for black men and aging.

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
I think Godfrey might just be a highly functional cokehead. I'm starting to put two and two together now. Homie used to live stream from the comedy club during quarantine, walking the streets late at night after his set, and he would stay having these weird ass nosebleeds. People watching would point it out to him and he would just spazz on them. Like, nikka we tryna help you lol. You literally got blood dripping from your nose looking paranoid walking around Greenwich Village but you getting mad at us. He would have to use a tissue and plug his nose like Redman to stop the bleeding. I didn't think much of it at first but it kept happening. That's when I knew something was up with bruh and a lot of stuff about his attitude started to make sense. I knew a few people throughout my life that played with their nose and he checks off all the boxes. There's a lot of people like him that go to the gym, take a million supplements, look normal on the outside, but they fukk with powder on the under. Weekend warriors. He was lowkey tryna drop hints in his "Coming Clean" podcast without coming all the way out and saying it. Interesting crack house analogy he used :sas2:

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
Godfrey got to better with these guest mayne…Breh is to intelligent and been around to long to be fallin for these grifts:deadrose:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Godfrey got to better with these guest mayne…Breh is to intelligent and been around to long to be fallin for these grifts:deadrose:
He’s shockingly gullible. No wonder he’s on the Sebi train. And he’s LOUD about it too. Like you can’t tell him shyt.

These women are obviously scamming. But whatever.

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
Godfrey grew up in a middle class household with a mom and dad and it shows .

Zero street smarts .

He be falling for ANYTHING.
His parents should've had him live in Nigeria for a few years to wash out his suburban goofiness

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Saw breh live recently he was funny as hell

2 hours of material nonstop

Breh is a master on stage, except for his whole covid and trump shyt. Turned a lot of the audience off but he still kept us laughing

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I don't understand why Godfrey doesn't film his own special and put it on YouTube

Ali Siddiq, Lewis Belt, all the white dudes, even Billy Sorrels. They all are filming their own. I know it's not that expensive.

Matter of fact, VladTV posted one of Godfreys sets when they were cool, and it got a ton of views. Dude is sleeping on himself waiting around for Netflix or whomever

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Haven’t fukked with the podcast in ages. The episodes are released way too late after they are recorded. Load it up and they are talking about shyt from over a month ago.

I’m good.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
When people give 50plus year olds fake compliments like "you don't look a day over 30 " etc , Godfrey is the only 52 year old that LITERALLY fits that description with no arguments.

But remember he's never drank or smoked and has been training and eating clean his whole , but still .

Godfrey is like 7 years older than Nas , Pharell etc and they tend to be used as examples of for black men and aging.

Godfrey is FIFTY SEVEN YEARS OLD?!?!?!

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
Godfrey is FIFTY SEVEN YEARS OLD?!?!?!
Google says he was born in 1969 so he'll be 55 this year.

Bro really kept himself in shape his entire life, that's highly commendable. I'm sure the only unnatural thing he does is dye his hair Black. I bet he isn't on TRT or anything to keep his energy up. Just takes his vitamins and natural herbs. I need his herb man that he talked about in the past because I'm tryin to be like Godfrey in 20 years.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Me and my peoples went to see him on NYE and it was classic. Godfrey is a masterclass in comedy and the way he integrates his impressions is flawless :ohlawd: .

Anyway, I can see why Godfrey never reached super stardom. He intimidates alot of ppl. Super talented, intelligent, well traveled, confident/ cocky and doesnt play the politics BS. My only gripe with son is that he whines too much on his podcast. :francis:

Last edited: