Official Godfrey Comedian (In Godfrey We Trust Podcast)

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Yeah I finally caught the full 2 hr episode about him being catfished and I got 2nd hand embarrassment from watching that shyt. :snoop:

See this is what happens when you dont have a solid relationship with the Most High and you're not in-tune with yourself and The Universe. :ufdup:

It's really disappointing cause Godfrey is well traveled, very knowledgeable about about a vast amount of culture and topics and has prolly knocked down 100s of women of different flavors. And with all that being said, son still went out like goofy lame with no game and no street smarts. :smh:

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps
Just finished listening. How the fukk do you commit to a relationship and announce it to the world with a woman you’ve never even met? I hope this is the worst of his mid-life crisis.

Hold up, he never even met this chick? :gucci:

This dude is not right in the head.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Hold up, he never even met this chick? :gucci:

This dude is not right in the head.

Bruh thats not even the worst part. I still can't get over the fact this nikka actually sent someone he never met in person his actual phone bill with all his info and phone communications, so they could "help" him. Like what part of the game is that :why: nikkas don't even do that with women they actually living with and fukking.

Duke Wy Lin

Daps
Bruh thats not even the worst part. I still can't get over the fact this nikka actually sent someone he never met in person his actual phone bill with all his info and phone communications, so they could "help" him. Like what part of the game is that :why: nikkas don't even do that with women they actually living with and fukking.

Dude is too old to be moving this sloppy :picard:

He always seemed unhinged. But never took him to be a sucka.

50+.. wow

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
Reading this last page, I gotta check out the podcast now :dead: :dead: :dead: so the woman that made Godfrey change his player ways ain't even real?! Godfrey is kinda naive about things but I would never expect this to happen to him at his age. Let me check this shyt out.

Duke Wy Lin

Daps
Screenshot-20230130-200241.jpg

:dead:

Yeah in hindsight dude did look like a hostage.

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
Aight so I'm listening to the COME CLEAN podcast where he acting like he at a confessional pouring out all his sins to the priest. Godfrey fukking up, he was suppose to be the eternal bachelor, knocking down broads on the road to infinity and beyond smh.

He sounds like he just read a Bible for the first time, he think he going to hell for the lifestyle he been living :pachaha: