Official Godfrey Comedian (In Godfrey We Trust Podcast)

Aro

Pro
Daps
Listening now, he sound like he having a midlife crisis since I know he 50 or a lil older now :mjgrin:he don’t wanna be alone forever.

These dudes think it’s fun to be over 50 and single. It’s not to most people even if you got money. If you got money, you really should want stability when it comes to the bedroom.
This is the end result of being GMB. Brehs should take note and move accordingly.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
I know this is a thread about his podcast, but he was on Aries Spears and that jewish dude’s podcast, and it was a great interview. Some gems dropped, and some hilarious impressions too. Start at 27:20 for the impressions.

There’s a part 2, but you can obviously find that after you click on part 1.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
He is not really funny.

He was on some up and comers Netflix special Tiffany Hadish produced.
I was surprised he was on that, because he is "known" while the others I haven't really heard of.

He had such good material when Juicee Smollett had his hate crime in Chicago.
Why didn't Chicago comedians go in on that?

7evens

All Star
Daps
I know this is a thread about his podcast, but he was on Aries Spears and that jewish dude’s podcast, and it was a great interview. Some gems dropped, and some hilarious impressions too. Start at 27:20 for the impressions.

There’s a part 2, but you can obviously find that after you click on part 1.

Breh, that interview was sad and cringey. I thought the impressions were some of the corniest comedy I’ve seen in years. It reeked of Aries tryna revive his career for the 50th time by trying catch a viral moment off the back of Godfrey.

As far as Godfrey, I’ll leave it at this.

The thing about comedians is what makes them entertaining in small doses often makes them unlikeable on a daily basis.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Breh, that interview was sad and cringey. I thought the impressions were some of the corniest comedy I’ve seen in years. It reeked of Aries tryna revive his career for the 50th time by trying catch a viral moment off the back of Godfrey.

As far as Godfrey, I’ll leave it at this.

The thing about comedians is what makes them entertaining in small doses often makes them unlikeable on a daily basis.
That Steve Harvey shyt was funny as hell :yeshrug:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds

this was heavy

Finally got to peep. I applaud any black man who does self reflection and accepts his faults and embraces growth BUT beware of the man who finds righteous/enlightenment through a woman.

That woman will view him as lesser than her and subservient. It's our job as men to lead woman NOT the other way around. This may not end well for Godfrey. He's sounds TOO head over heels for his lady which usually doesn't have a happy ending for men in these types of relationships. :patrice:

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
Godfrey touched on a lot but it Seems like he hit the same ceiling Patrice hit where he realized his narcissism and inability to leave a good impression has stifled his career.

Godfrey is far too talented and has been in the business too long to be where he is. Godfrey seemed aware that he probably rubbed people the wrong way and now he’s going through a crisis because he’s watched other less talented comedians come up and surpass him, time and time again.
Breh Hollywood/Showbiz has rituals and rites of passage.
Ranging from pedo sex , blood sacrifices to gay/bisexual stuff and other occult things .

Louis CK was literally jerking off in front of women and he was the biggest or most powerful comic in Hollywood.

It's got nothing to do with narcissim and ego ,there's people with way bigger egos who "prosper "in Showbiz.

Don't speak on Patrice like that when he's been dead for 12 years.

Go ask Kanye what happened to his mother , go ask Bill Cosby what happened to his son , go ask DMX why he was in a bathtub covered with actual goat blood in his first album ?...

Go ask people at Def Jam how did Shekir Stewart die , go ask 50Cent how did Chris Lightly die.

It's not as simple as being likeable. Chappelle , Rock , Martin Lawrence, Eddie Murphy etc have all worn dresses

7evens

All Star
Daps
Breh Hollywood/Showbiz has rituals and rites of passage.
Ranging from pedo sex , blood sacrifices to gay/bisexual stuff and other occult things .

Louis CK was literally jerking off in front of women and he was the biggest or most powerful comic in Hollywood.

It's got nothing to do with narcissim and ego ,there's people with way bigger egos who "prosper "in Showbiz.

Don't speak on Patrice like that when he's been dead for 12 years.

Go ask Kanye what happened to his mother , go ask Bill Cosby what happened to his son , go ask DMX why he was in a bathtub covered with actual goat blood in his first album ?...

Go ask people at Def Jam how did Shekir Stewart die , go ask 50Cent how did Chris Lightly die.

It's not as simple as being likeable. Chappelle , Rock , Martin Lawrence, Eddie Murphy etc have all worn dresses
Horseshyt

First off, I’ve been listening to Patrice since he was dropping Black Phillip. I’m a huge fan so I’ll say what I please. Both he and Godfrey had very similar struggles, check out some of the interviews that Patrice did toward the end of his career.
They both literally said a lot of higher ups just might not be messing with them.

You’re right, there are lots of unlikeable people in show biz, but imma take the man’s word when he says good friends with production companies have not offered him work.

He didn’t say anything about wearing dresses, nothing about blood sacrifices.

Louis CK was jerking off in front of people, got exposed and had all his shyt cancelled.

As far as Cosby and Ye, breh, go that way :camby:

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Horseshyt

First off, I’ve been listening to Patrice since he was dropping Black Phillip. I’m a huge fan so I’ll say what I please. Both he and Godfrey had very similar struggles, check out some of the interviews that Patrice did toward the end of his career.
They both literally said a lot of higher ups just might not be messing with them.

You’re right, there are lots of unlikeable people in show biz, but imma take the man’s word when he says good friends with production companies have not offered him work.

He didn’t say anything about wearing dresses, nothing about blood sacrifices.

Louis CK was jerking off in front of people, got exposed and had all his shyt cancelled.

As far as Cosby and Ye, breh, go that way :camby:
Yeah there's a great lat era Patrice interview where he goes in on why his career was where it was. He basically said the kinda shyt you gotta do to really go over/mainstream he just wasn't willing to do. Being like that will get you labeled hard to work with etc, he understood that. It wasn't no pedo orgy sex conspiracy shyt. He just didn't want to shave down his act or change who he was too much.