Official Godfather Trilogy thread. Plus info on why Sicilians called Michael "Migueleh"

Realest nikka from the GF trilogy?

• Vito Andolini Corleone

• Miguele Corleone

• Fredo Corleone

• Santino Corleone

• Constanzia Corleone Rizzi

• Mama Corleone

• Vinzenzo Mancini Corleone

• Pete Clemenza

• Tessio

• Luca Brasi

• Moe Greene

• Hyman Roth

• Tom Hagen

• Johnny Fontaine

• Joey zaza

Results are only viewable after voting.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Santino...all about family..he didn't give a fukk about that old school "If you wife her you can beat her" bullshyt.

Hell it may have gotten him killed in the end but fukk it...if protecting your family isn't real man shyt then :ufdup:

Young Vito...I always check out the Fredo couch scene though.
It's the way pop wanted it
It AIN'T The WAY I WANTED IT. I can handle things..I'm smaht'. Not dumb like everyone says but SMAHT'. And I want RESPECT:laugh:
Fixed*
:russ:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
"Papi made him an offer he can't refuse"

"I know it was you Fredo. You are basura."

gzJBfOP.png

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yeah, these dumbfukks need to learn.

No shyt it has nothing to do with Italians, I been trying to tell you retards that. I never said that name once, that name has nothing to do with this discussion.
You can't prove that it's not. Puzo prolly didn't give a fukk either way, so it's all speculation. Neither of us is right.I ain't wrong, simple nikka.

Ain't no ether, only for the dumbfukks that think that MIGUELE is Spanish. It is not. Do you rejects see the E at the end? It's right there, you blind mfs, that's what differentiates it from the Spanish name.

I gotta explain this yet again to you Down's Syndrome nikkas. MIGUELE is the Sicilian pronunciation of his name. The proof is in the OP, and every time anyone addresses him in Italian throughout the whole trilogy. The Turk called him MIGUELE. The Vatican ceremony guy called him MIGUELE. Calo, Fabrissio, Tomassino, Appolonia's dad all called him MIGUELE. Because that is how it is pronounced. The "ch" is pronounced as a "g".

MIGUELE<--------- look, there's an E at the end. That's why it is not the same name as the Triple Crown batting champion. Ya dum-dums.

So you're saying we're speculating on the name of a fictional character created by a man who, according to you, didn't give a fukk what his name was? Oh ok. See I figured Mario Puzo would know the name of his characters since he created them and put pen to paper

Quarterback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCOaI06zAvg
Daps
Reppin
Where many murders occur
So you're saying we're speculating on the name of a fictional character created by a man who, according to you, didn't give a fukk what his name was? Oh ok. See I figured Mario Puzo would know the name of his characters since he created them and put pen to paper
His government name, breh. There are a lot of ethnics whose real names aren't what they're called in everyday life. Michael could be one of them. His siblings definitely are.

You say his gvt name is Michael, I say it's Michele. Dig up Mario so we can find out :sas2:
Also
, breh tried s to say he was spelling it phonetically.

You didn't even use letters from the phonetic alphabet
These guys would be even more confused if I did.

It's all good, I will compromise. MIGUELEH is a more accurate phonetic spelling. I will fix the title and OP to reflect that.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
His government name, breh. There are a lot of ethnics whose real names aren't what they're called in everyday life. Michael could be one of them. His siblings definitely are.

You say his gvt name is Michael, I say it's Michele. Dig up Mario so we can find out :sas2:

These guys would be even more confused if I did.

It's all good, I will compromise. MIGUELEH is a more accurate phonetic spelling. I will fix the title and OP to reflect that.

Breh I kinda feel like Mario would name the character his government name. Like why the hell wouldn't he? And if it wasn't his government name he would've stated that.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Tommy Hagen by far.. I'd say Vito but he spoiled his kids so much that it hurt the family in the long run. Michael was too ruthless. Sonny's temper f*cked up everything. And of course Fredo couldn't manage or lead anything or anyone. Tesio and Clemenza were good capos. But Hagen kept it 100 throughout. Didn't let family or emotions cloud what needed to be said or done.