Official Godfather Trilogy thread. Plus info on why Sicilians called Michael "Migueleh"

Realest nikka from the GF trilogy?

• Vito Andolini Corleone

• Miguele Corleone

• Fredo Corleone

• Santino Corleone

• Constanzia Corleone Rizzi

• Mama Corleone

• Vinzenzo Mancini Corleone

• Pete Clemenza

• Tessio

• Luca Brasi

• Moe Greene

• Hyman Roth

• Tom Hagen

• Johnny Fontaine

• Joey zaza

Results are only viewable after voting.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I'm going to end this debate now because it's silly: first off Michael wasn't the only one of Vito's sons born in America. 2ndly it makes sense for an Italian to name his kid Michael as Michael is short for Michelangelo which last I checked is Italian

Quarterback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCOaI06zAvg
Daps
Reppin
Where many murders occur
Educating nikkas on Sicilian pronunciation is a
W.gif
:win:

Lol his name is Michael my dude.

Miguel lmaooooooooooo

Miguel tyson

Miguel jordan

Miguel Jackson

:mjlol:
When keeping it too authentic goes wrong lol

I bet before he pressed post thread he was like

" These guys are gonna be so impressed when I write michaels real name.........Miguel :takedat:"

Imagine being in a real convo and somebody calling him Miguel corleone :snoop:
*Think calling Michael Miguel is the move to make*

*Move to make backfires*

anigif_enhanced-31304-1423724429-17.gif
:what: You mfs are illiterate. I never once used that word. Learn to read, yall :stopitslime:

This thread is :mjlol: This guy tries to be so authentic with his poll and totally fukks it up. If his name was Miguele he wouldn't have even been invited to his sister's wedding. Sonny would have banned him like "you can't suck Puerto rican dikk in Times Square and then come see your sister get married, Miguele."
Explanation is in the Original Post.

There are some Italians and Portuguese named Miguele and spell it that way too. 0 Hispanics, tho. Miguele is not a Hispanic name.
I'm going to end this debate now because it's silly: first off Michael wasn't the only one of Vito's sons born in America. 2ndly it makes sense for an Italian to name his kid Michael as Michael is short for Michelangelo which last I checked is Italian
As a hardcore GF stan, I think his government name is Michele, pronounced Miguele. If it was an abbreviated Michelangelo, they'd've called him that in Sicily, but they did not.

:snoop: at nikkas here who thought I said Cabrera's name. Dumb mfs, man.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Educating nikkas on Sicilian pronunciation is a
W.gif
:win:

:what: You mfs are illiterate. I never once used that word. Learn to read, yall :stopitslime:

Explanation is in the Original Post.

There are some Italians and Portuguese named Miguele and spell it that way too. 0 Hispanics, tho. Miguele is not a Hispanic name.
As a hardcore GF stan, I think his government name is Michele, pronounced Miguele. If it was an abbreviated Michelangelo, they'd've called him that in Sicily, but they did not.

:snoop: at nikkas here who thought I said Cabrera's name. Dumb mfs, man.

Breh his government is not Michele. I get you think that cool but it's not.

Quarterback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCOaI06zAvg
Daps
Reppin
Where many murders occur
You put that shyt in the opening post?:what::pachaha:
Yeah, these dumbfukks need to learn.

Miguel is a spanish/Portuguese name nothing to do with Italians.

Smh :mindblown:
No shyt it has nothing to do with Italians, I been trying to tell you retards that. I never said that name once, that name has nothing to do with this discussion.
Breh his government is not Michele. I get you think that cool but it's not.
You can't prove that it's not. Puzo prolly didn't give a fukk either way, so it's all speculation. Neither of us is right.
He changed the thread title and OP?:dead:

:francis:Keep digging yourself into a bigger hole. nikka just refuses to admit he was wrong.

This is turning into one classic self ether thread though. :skip:
I ain't wrong, simple nikka.

:mjlol: I thought a mod changed the thread title to ether him

But he changed it to ether himself :krs:
Ain't no ether, only for the dumbfukks that think that MIGUELE is Spanish. It is not. Do you rejects see the E at the end? It's right there, you blind mfs, that's what differentiates it from the Spanish name.

I gotta explain this yet again to you Down's Syndrome nikkas. MIGUELE is the Sicilian pronunciation of his name. The proof is in the OP, and every time anyone addresses him in Italian throughout the whole trilogy. The Turk called him MIGUELE. The Vatican ceremony guy called him MIGUELE. Calo, Fabrissio, Tomassino, Appolonia's dad all called him MIGUELE. Because that is how it is pronounced. The "ch" is pronounced as a "g".

MIGUELE<--------- look, there's an E at the end. That's why it is not the same name as the Triple Crown batting champion. Ya dum-dums.

Last edited: