Official Fast X Thread. Part I of III on the way

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Just got out of the theater man wtf did i just :stopitslime:

Im officially too old for this shyt. Family. My family. Vin staring with the constipated face all movie like he shooting for the oscar. The Rome part was dope but then it just kept getting silly. At least a sci fi flick will set up the rules of the universe so we know who is immortal who got the magic and shyt. They eat BBQ sip some Coronas and then turn into the super saiyan family. And what the fukk is Dom?!? Is he cuban, italian or puerto rican? Saw lil B all grown and he aint matching the baby from part 9
Don't need logic when you have.....family :blessed:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The Fast franchise done it again brehs :wow:

They started a new arc with even higher stakes. Family, faith and ridiculousness. I was so giddy watching this. They just had fights to fill up space because they can. The banter was real and helped with the legit funnier moments in this. The entertainment dial hasn’t been at level 11 since Fast 6 and this was a refreshing sequel to the franchise. Tying everything back to the best movie of the franchise makes all of this so much better.

Breh Dom drove up a ramp, hit a crane to nudge a rolling bomb into a river and when the bomb blew up, the dodge just missed the blast radius. My n*gga

Momoa was so damn good as Dante. Over the top but so ruthless that there’s no turning him, you can’t make him apart of the family. Just a ball of chaotic energy throughout the film. He was rocking purple pleated pants in Brazil with various rings and large medallion necklaces. This was a perfect villain for Dom and crew.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Rock hasn’t said ONE word about his cameo in the post credit scene. Not one word on social media about it. Gal Gadot acknowledged it on her platforms and is happy to be back.

Meanwhile Dwayne is media silent and hasn’t said one peep about it. Dude is posting his workouts and his meal plans but meme about the movie going number 1 worldwide and his appearance in it.

That’s how YOU KNOW he feels a way about it. :pachaha:

Pride is a motherfukka

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Rock hasn’t said ONE word about his cameo in the post credit scene. Not one word on social media about it. Gal Gadot acknowledged it on her platforms and is happy to be back.

Meanwhile Dwayne is media silent and hasn’t said one peep about it. Dude is posting his workouts and his meal plans but meme about the movie going number 1 worldwide and his appearance in it.

That’s how YOU KNOW he feels a way about it. :pachaha:

Pride is a motherfukka

Rock tried to steal the franchise and took an L, he then got a spin-off which was an L, Black Adam flopping and him getting kicked out of DC HQ are double L's now he's back as a cameo, the dude is just racking up Ls

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Rock tried to steal the franchise and took an L, he then got a spin-off which was an L, Black Adam flopping and him getting kicked out of DC HQ are double L's now he's back as a cameo, the dude is just racking up Ls
Can't spell Dwayne DougL-as Johnson without L

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

:mjlol: "because...it is an absolute abomination :scust:"

He did point out some good stuff...brie Larson was fukkin awful as she always is, in this. She is an abhorrent actress. And, vin diesel is actually...trying to act...in this movie :dwillhuh: why? Lmao. He is so bad as usual lmao

Last edited:

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t know if I grew out of this shyt but it was type wack, shyt is too damn wild and outlandish lmao. Ima get some p*ssy and then go see it, might have been a lil aggy due to buns deprivation

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

:mjlol: "because...this movie is an absolute abomination :scust:"

He did point out some good stuff...brie Larson was fukkin awful as she always is, in this. She is an abhorrent actress. And, vin diesel is actually...trying to act...in this movie :dwillhuh: why? Lmao. He is so bad as usual lmao

Amanda being bothered by Brie's shoes and eyebrows :mjlol:

Sean complaining about the ending and Amanda just had two words for him: The Snap :umad:

Derek Lee

#thunderup
Supporter
Daps
The cac that crawled out of the punching bag right after Dante's goonies invaded Shaw's crib. :mjlol:
You could hear him yelling in the beginning :heh:
Roman: "I could understand all of this, but what is THAT?"
Tej: "You was scared, weren't you? :mjlit:
Roman: :childplease:
Tej: "You was scared," :shaq: