Official Fast X Thread. Part I of III on the way

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Brehhhhs. At the end of the movie i was like is this in the marvel CU because :mjgrin:
i said something on Facebook about the Toretto Crime Family Mafia being able to beat the Avengers at this point. :wow:I could see Dom driving an Impala through Galactus's head in the future.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
:mjlol::russ: this was fukkery over a hundred million

I'll give credit where it's due though...
they actually killing mains (for now)

Luda, Tyrese etc are prob still alive, but if Cena is dead...proprs, they do more than marvel doing :heh:

:dwillhuh: Mr. nobody...they were so vague...I think he's still alive, and he'll be revealed in part 2 or 3

They NEED to bering in idris elba they could frame it as the same shadow group that controls the agency was one of the voices we heard in hobbs/shaw

that delorean...:wow:

pete davidson :stopitslime:

fave scene was prob when han/shaw meet..I forgot Jason wasn't in Fast 9

why was Momoa acting like he ain't from harlem...that pedicure scene was :dame: and he extra as hell acting giddy and shyt

i did like his line about telling dom that not everyone he meets end up on his team

i know since Paul dead he can't do shyt...BUT wit the way moma was talking and how "easily" he got to the others, you'd think he would be able to catch brian

the delorean Charlize had IS a time machine and they'll use it to get Cena back :lolbron: and also crossover with Jurassic Park/World

nah foreal though, Charlize gonna join the team

Paul walker will somehow return

the finanle will be the cars transforming into a robot of some kind

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Only Dom can hit a massive round bomb around the city like that thing was a cue ball on the pool table, then outrun the blast radius :russ:

Been loving this series since Day 1, pure fukkery overload with every installment. Too many quotables from every film. They done ran my pockets everytime to, bought every blu-ray and the 8 Movie 4K collection plus F9. No questions asked when the final box set get released on 4K Blu, it's day one purchase.