Official Fast X Thread. Part I of III on the way

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
They told Momoa go in there and do whatever the fukk you want. There is nothing we won't put in the movie.

And this MF did it :wow:

You go see this just for him chewing scenery. What a glorious performance.
Read a Men’s Health interview last night on Momoa…for “Fast X” he was humble and happy to be part of the franchise, but wanted to bring His idea of the character into fruition

Director liked what he brought to the table initially, told my mans to keep that shyt up :wow:

I just watched it yesterday evening (like 10 folks in the theater total). I liked it, the cliffhangers were crazy, brehs I don’t know What the fukk to expect the next go around

Part III though? :patrice: They have a lot to flesh out I suppose…

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
Only Dom can hit a massive round bomb around the city like that thing was a cue ball on the pool table, then outrun the blast radius :russ:

Been loving this series since Day 1, pure fukkery overload with every installment. Too many quotables from every film. They done ran my pockets everytime to, bought every blu-ray and the 8 Movie 4K collection plus F9. No questions asked when the final box set get released on 4K Blu, it's day one purchase.
Same. 100 percent. I watched the first fast and furious before I took my road test at 16. I’ve seen every installment since in the theater. Got all of it on 4k bluray.

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
I need Rock to bring back Roman Reigns to the Fast team so he can face off against Momoa for the fukkery :russ::ohlawd:

This will probably happen

The team they will have in the last one can prolly take on the marvel universe

Diesel, walker, han, Wonder Woman, captain marvel, mr nobody, tyrese, ludacris, domino, ratcatcher, cena, Stratham, his brother in the movies, letty, rock, Kevin hart, Ryan Reynolds’s, that half ass captain America, cypher, Roman reigns and black Superman

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
This shyt was bananas :banderas:
Much better than 8, 9
shyt
On par with 4 and 5
Mamoa :dead::mjlol::demonic:
We sure Lil B not.....adopted :patrice::mjpls:
The new auntie :whew:
Loved how it ended
So are we getting an ending trilogy?
Mid credits :damn:
7.5/10

man momoa plays over the top so :mjlol: from :wrist: to :birdman::demonic: like that
The mercernaries in the backyard scene had me :dead:
So no one ever dies in this shyt huh Gal?
Han gonna bush tinder with the quickness now
Jacob a true rider....but he aint dead right :lupe:
Plane crash? We know the crew still alive :comeon:
Driving down the dam was :damn:
So much more story to tell :blessed:

Daps
This shyt was bananas :banderas:
Much better than 8, 9
shyt
On par with 4 and 5
Mamoa :dead::mjlol::demonic:
We sure Lil B not.....adopted :patrice::mjpls:
The new auntie :whew:
Loved how it ended
So are we getting an ending trilogy?
Mid credits :damn:
7.5/10

man momoa plays over the top so :mjlol: from :wrist: to :birdman::demonic: like that
The mercernaries in the backyard scene had me :dead:
So no one ever dies in this shyt huh Gal?
Han gonna bush tinder with the quickness now
Jacob a true rider....but he aint dead right :lupe:
Plane crash? We know the crew still alive :comeon:
Driving down the dam was :damn:
So much more story to tell :blessed:
Plot Twist: Lil B is really Hobbs son :russ:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just got out of the theater man wtf did i just :stopitslime:

Im officially too old for this shyt. Family. My family. Vin staring with the constipated face all movie like he shooting for the oscar. The Rome part was dope but then it just kept getting silly. At least a sci fi flick will set up the rules of the universe so we know who is immortal who got the magic and shyt. They eat BBQ sip some Coronas and then turn into the super saiyan family. And what the fukk is Dom?!? Is he cuban, italian or puerto rican? Saw lil B all grown and he aint matching the baby from part 9

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I have never seen an action hero in a movie as powerful as Dom Toretto in Fast X. This motherfukker flipped an entire car with his bare hands. He used Nitrous oxide to propel a challenger to surf past a ball of fire. He was just fukking unbeatable in this, and just tough guy looked his way thru every obstacle and for every needed feat. Unreal.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
I have never seen an action hero in a movie as powerful as Dom Toretto in Fast X. This motherfukker flipped an entire car with his bare hands. He used Nitrous oxide to propel a challenger to surf past a ball of fire. He was just fukking unbeatable in this, and just tough guy looked his way thru every obstacle and for every needed feat. Unreal.
Bare.....HAND :ufdup: