Official Fast X Thread. Part I of III on the way

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And even when they do die, they come back with the most half-assed explanation like Letty and Han. Wouldn't surprise me if Gal Gadot returns before this bullshyt ends.

You know what......:ohhh:
I just re watched 6 and it's actually believable that she survived as the height of the fall was not that high for a certain death.

These script writers been genius from the start laying all the foundations and we ain't even know it...:wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This one was a step up from Fast 8 & 9. Probably give it around a 7-7.5/10. You basically have to accept this as basically a superhero movie now. Will be tuning in for XI in 2025.
- Momoa's demeanor in the Rio race scene followed by nail polish scene was unexpected, but he killed the Joker villian character.
- It must be in the villian SOP handbook to have all bombs with a timer of 30 seconds.
- Brie Larson was pretty bad, i was really hoping that sniper shot killed her. She can't pull off the "tough" role.
- Lol at Cena able to power a mini plane off like three mini alcohol bottles.
- I guess Dom and his son practice flying out of cars since they have a code word for him to know when to jump out.
- There actually can't be anyone that believes the missile killed them on the plan when Gal is still alive.
- In the post credit scene, I though Vin Diesel was about to troll The Rock by having the person keep the black mask on the entire time and then have Dante kill him off

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
This one was a step up from Fast 8 & 9. Probably give it around a 7-7.5/10. You basically have to accept this as basically a superhero movie now. Will be tuning in for XI in 2025.
- Momoa's demeanor in the Rio race scene followed by nail polish scene was unexpected, but he killed the Joker villian character.
- It must be in the villian SOP handbook to have all bombs with a timer of 30 seconds.
- Brie Larson was pretty bad, i was really hoping that sniper shot killed her. She can't pull off the "tough" role.
- Lol at Cena able to power a mini plane off like three mini alcohol bottles.
- I guess Dom and his son practice flying out of cars since they have a code word for him to know when to jump out.
- There actually can't be anyone that believes the missile killed them on the plan when Gal is still alive.
- In the post credit scene, I though Vin Diesel was about to troll The Rock by having the person keep the black mask on the entire time and then have Dante kill him off
kattwilliams-wreplay.gif