Official Fast X Thread. Part I of III on the way

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County

Lol @ the unsolicited Trump love, tell her to sit her unoriginal butch dyke ass the fukk down

The audacity of this b!tch :mjtf: :camby:

Meanwhile, she's a part of a 22-year-old franchise that has gotten cornier and more ridiculous with each movie that comes out.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Because you seemed confused. The franchise is completely ridiculous and is self-aware of that. Your post suggested that it isn't self-aware.
I didn't say that it wasn't self-aware. Like I said, my statement was in reference to Michelle Rodriguez's comments.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally carved out time for this tomorrow evening. I fully expect to ruin someone's movie by laughing at all kinds of shyt that probably wasn't intended to be comedy. :mjlol:

Saw it last night, and YEP. Inappropriate laughter throughout. This was easily one of the dumbest movies I've seen in my entire life, and I was thoroughly entertained by the nerve of them just throwing shyt out there, and not even caring if it sticks. :mjlol:

Having a maybe 11 year old kid whip a muscle car around an empty lot, with the goal being to learn how to do absurd jumps, like Dom was teaching that motherfukker the Force. :dead:

Jakob teaching said child how combustion works, establishing that at least some basic rules of science exist and apply, while Dom proceeds to break every rule of physics in every scene he's in. :dead:

Jakob spending the whole movie on the run with the kid, just for Dante to literally just drive up beside him and snatch him off the back of the car. :dead:

Kid only being available to snatch because he climbed out of a moving car to try to unjam two large cannons with LIVE fukkING ORDINANCE in them. :dead:

Making a big dramatic moment out of Jakob dying, when literally NO ONE dies in these movies. Han JUST came back from getting smoked, the movie starts with the main villain not dying when he presumably would have (complete with monologue about how he was medically dead for two minutes as explanation for how ridiculous he is), and then they bring back Gisele back like 20 minutes after Jakob blows himself up in a situation where he definitely didn't need to.

Then thinking they're clever by offhandedly mentioning that they stole a sub early in a movie, with the sub showing up later, and Gal Gadot popping like "Ay, what's good?"

Easily the worst movie I've seen since F9, but I'm still gonna watch the next one, because at least it's bad in an incredibly entertaining way. :Mjlol:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I finally saw this
I really liked this one. much better than F9
yeah the story doesn't really make sense and there's plot holes but I know what I'm walking into and basically just went with the ride.
Dante was :mjlol:
Why was Rita Moreno even in this movie? she was there for like 2 seconds and then dipped
Brie Larson wasn't that bad. she did ok.
that jack reacher dude. he was ok but I was laughing when he started talking to Toretto about how spies are being replaced with computers and all that. I was like first of all this speech has been in like 10 different movies already and second this has nothing to do with this movie :dead:Toretto is only doing this because his family is in danger right now. He was chilling out.
People in my theater were laughing a little too hard at Tyrese. he wasn't that funny :patrice:
Daniela :banderas:
it really ended like a Saturday morning cartoon though:gucci:

Glad the rock is back. indifferent to Gal but it's whatever.

with that said I don't know why Vin thinks he's getting all these spinoffs but if they are made I'd watch all of them

Last edited: