Official Fargo Season 4 Thread

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Wow, this thread called
Chris Rock getting murked by the lesbian and the son growing up to be Mike Millgan :russ:

Season was kinda ehh overall but the finale was dope :wow:

downtheline

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in the DMV
Glad the criminal on the run for killing dozens upon dozens of people - including police officers - found the time to murder someone on their doorstep in broad daylight.

Terrible writing. Sopranos, SOA, The Shield, The Wire(just the LAST season), GOT. shyt, pretty much all shows suffer from bad writing. It could be a scene, or seasons. I don't think there are any shows with flawless writing, you can always pick something out.

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
I thought this season was weak

The more Noah Hawley seems to feel himself as an artist, the worse his TV output is getting - read an interview the other day where he hyped up his work as art and mentioned another mid novel he's got in the pipeline. Just make good television, my dude :rudy: Man's let the critics gas him up too much

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
dk who suggested it but I'm mad we didn't get Don Cheadle as Loy instead of Rock

Chris Rock fit his role very well.

Only a couple of times did comedy pop into my mind.

Within the framework of the writing I don't think you'd notice a huge difference with Don

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Chris Rock fit his role very well.

Only a couple of times did comedy pop into my mind.

Within the framework of the writing I don't think you'd notice a huge difference with Don

Disagree. I didn't buy Chris Rock in this role at all and it was hard for me to take him serious.

Season finale was completely predictable as was most of the entire season.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
TBH I didn't actually realize that until the finale.
I figured he wanted to be in charge :yeshrug:

ya a handful of ppl peeped it was a coincidence which in hindsight is completely fargo...but I honestly thought he made a play to be head of the family until this last episode...even when he was copping pleas I still thought he was lying until they mentioned he “killed” his brother then realized ok dude actually is the victim of a fukked up set of circumstances lol