Official Fargo Season 4 Thread

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Remember that completely baseless theory that Josto and Oraetta's child would grow up to be Lorne Malvo? :mjgrin:

This is why TV (and film) fandom is dead because everyone is too busy trying to create connections that don't exist either because everyone wants to be the 'I figured it out first' guy or because they think everything is more carefully constructed than they are. It's why I hate TV reviewers in particular because they all try to be that guy or go out of their way to create depth where there is none.

Anyway, back to this episode. Nothing unexpected happens, it was kinda mediocre. So was the whole season. Bye.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Remember that completely baseless theory that Josto and Oraetta's child would grow up to be Lorne Malvo? :mjgrin:

This is why TV (and film) fandom is dead because everyone is too busy trying to create connections that don't exist either because everyone wants to be the 'I figured it out first' guy or because they think everything is more carefully constructed than they are. It's why I hate TV reviewers in particular because they all try to be that guy or go out of their way to create depth where there is none.
:ehh:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I've had positive thoughts the whole season but the ending was kinda meh for me.

I hate when tv shows make characters do dumb shyt like tell their security to go home and stand at the window for an extended period of time so they can get stabbed up. :snoop:
I also hate the over dramatization and artiness of a child seeing his father stabbed, watching the murderer get away, and not reacting or telling anyone. :stopitslime:

I did like that Satchel was able to see his family tho. The whole time I kept wondering why he didn't call home or something.

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
I've had positive thoughts the whole season but the ending was kinda meh for me.

I hate when tv shows make characters do dumb shyt like tell their security to go home and stand at the window for an extended period of time so they can get stabbed up. :snoop:
I also hate the over dramatization and artiness of a child seeing his father stabbed, watching the murderer get away, and not reacting or telling anyone. :stopitslime:

I did like that Satchel was able to see his family tho. The whole time I kept wondering why he didn't call home or something.

Agreed. I thought when they showed the Gawd Mike riding with the thing off safety they would show him trying to find a elderly Zelmare for revenge. But I knew Loy was done when staring at the window. I just wanna see Satchel go from that timid boy to the masterful goon we see in season 2.

joe bulo putting in goon work was good. To bad he didn’t have that aim for Hanzee. And I liked how the nurse just accepted her fate but wanted one last pleasure of seeing Justo get his melon popped. She probably figured this was better than being in jail. Glad the black girl got out unscathed.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I knew he was done with the horn blowing the notes like that. I got no problem with him accepting the war is over and standing in happiness and having his fam.... But I was moreso expecting it to be someone else who killed him....who i don't know.

She didn't seem like she was important enough to kill Loy. And then I was secretly hoping Satchel still had his pistol on him when he saw her on the porch.

But in the end Loy dodged death many times and like the big Italian brute brother, his death came completely unexpected and in a meaningless way.

I still liked the season as much as the others, the constant commercial breaks just run my nerves.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
just downloaded it and see it’s only 38 minutes...was coming in here to verify if that is the actual runtime but as I was typing this I see the nikka above me just spoiled shyt...I should’ve stayed out the damn thread :martin: