Official Fargo Season 4 Thread

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I've had positive thoughts the whole season but the ending was kinda meh for me.

I hate when tv shows make characters do dumb shyt like tell their security to go home and stand at the window for an extended period of time so they can get stabbed up. :snoop:
I also hate the over dramatization and artiness of a child seeing his father stabbed, watching the murderer get away, and not reacting or telling anyone. :stopitslime:

I did like that Satchel was able to see his family tho. The whole time I kept wondering why he didn't call home or something.

You kinda had to know he(Loy) was gonna get got tho.

His life waa basically over anyway as far that goes. Those ppl stole his credit card idea, the Italians stole his biz and now he was basically work flr them, or be killed. All the other Italians are dead, all the other black dudes are dead. He had no more beef and no reason for security. He was dead-ended as far as plot goes. That crazy chick, who knows where she's been.. Nobody expected her.

A happy ending wouldn't have made sense, especially since we know who his son turned into.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She didn't seem like she was important enough to kill Loy.
Eh, her stealing money from him kinda sparked the war with the Italians. Giving the money to her brother in law led to Loy pretty much taking his business over, which led to the daughter going to him with info to end the war with the Faddas. Loy giving the girls up led to her chick dying, which set her off.

EffedUp

Pugs get lonely too...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cincinnati, OH
I thought when they showed the Gawd Mike riding with the thing off safety they would show him trying to find a elderly Zelmare for revenge.
That would've been so much better IMO.
I feel like they threw Mike in at the end just to confirm everyone's suspicions about Satchel becoming him.

Superstar
Daps
i like the show but not the season. even the oraetta person was on screen too much. too much going on with too many characters.

Suspicious Dingo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sydney, Austalia
That would've been so much better IMO.
I feel like they threw Mike in at the end just to confirm everyone's suspicions about Satchel becoming him.

It was obviously just B roll left over from season 2 :russ:

Also, can we move on from the whole 'oranges as harbingers of death' thing? It is super played out at this point.

Whole season was mid.

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
wow “perfect” ending...down to the little extra scene they threw in at the end...something told me to keep watching lol...didn’t think they’d tie everything up so quickly in almost 30 minutes...I’m tempted to rewatch S2 :ehh:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
You kinda had to know he(Loy) was gonna get got tho.

His life waa basically over anyway as far that goes. Those ppl stole his credit card idea, the Italians stole his biz and now he was basically work flr them, or be killed. All the other Italians are dead, all the other black dudes are dead. He had no more beef and no reason for security. He was dead-ended as far as plot goes. That crazy chick, who knows where she's been.. Nobody expected her.

A happy ending wouldn't have made sense, especially since we know who his son turned into.

oh don’t get me wrong , I understand Loy had to die. I just hated the dramatic execution of it. :manny:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the first season I watched Fargo. In the end scene, who was bokeem supposed to be? Was he an old satchel?

Is the other seasons worthy of a watch?

Is every season a separate story?
:gucci:

Yeah, it's an old Satchel.

Each season is worthy of a watch. Season 1 is very good, season 2 is amazing television, season 3 was :ld:.

Bokeem was a pretty big character in season 2.

Each season is a "separate" story, but they're tied together.