Official Fargo Season 4 Thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
The renewal doesn't shock me, as Hawley said he might return if he has a good idea for another season. Surprised it's this soon though.

CROM

Pray. I will not listen, but I will laugh at you
Daps
Reppin
Valhalla
ya'll didn't like season 4? I LOVED every season of fargo.
I didn’t hate it, but in comparison to the prior seasons it was the weakest to me. Chris Rock tried…but he just couldn’t pull off the boss role to me. I did like Glynn Turman as Doctor Senator. Needed more of him and less of Rock. Lots of missed opportunities with Season 4 too.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
noah hawley will not be denied. FX and John Landgraf know they need to keep top tier creatives like him secured before they get snatched up by competitors

Anything he wants to do they give him a greenlight :banderas:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
I didn’t hate it, but in comparison to the prior seasons it was the weakest to me. Chris Rock tried…but he just couldn’t pull off the boss role to me. I did like Glynn Turman as Doctor Senator. Needed more of him and less of Rock. Lots of missed opportunities with Season 4 too.

role was made Cheadle

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I thought season 4 was the weakest season but even that was pretty decent. I think the series should end after the next one.

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
fukk this season:martin:
Black ppl always eat shyt on this show
I got suspicious when they didn't kill Gaetano, and he dies from tripping and falling?
I thought not killing Catalina in the ring of fire was part of a longer play, so I let it go.
A typical anti-Black play in Hollywood is to never let a main white villain be killed by a Black character.
Neither the Don, Catalina, Gaetano, or Justo were killed by Loy or any of his people.
When a filmmaker always portrays Black people as overall losers in life, it lets you know how they really feel about Black people.
They may throw you a dope Black character to throw you off, only to have them eat shyt in the end. Like Mike Milligan.
The whole season was Loy and his people getting fukked by a group who were intellectually inferior, sloppy, and internally divided.
They dikk tease the whole season hinting that Loy and his people will get righteous retribution, but it never happens.
Loy ends up with less than what he came with on all fronts.

I was pissed off that I watched this extra long and dry season for that.
Aside from the covert anti-blackness, cinematically this was by far the worst season of the show for reasons stated by others in this thread.
Noah Hawley can eat a dikk. Done with the show.