Official Euro 2016 Thread

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
Very nice from Ireland. They've got a real chance to make a dent on this tourney.

Will be interesting to see how current Celt lustig and future Celt ibrahimovic do as well.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
:what: I just seen the Ayiti team versus Brasil highlights.

:mindblown: 7-1 ? How sway? Wasn't really much of a competition.

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
England fans chased through Stade Vélodrome by Russian hooligans
:wtf:

352A107A00000578-3636705-image-a-46_1465674693305.jpg

literally :dead:
Why do the English stay getting knocked out on the Continent :dead:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
IDK man they kinda seem like the most gully genre of cac these days

For a group of self proclaimed hooligans they're not actually very good at following the unwritten rules.

Over the past few days they've been attacking anyone in sight who even looks English, there's a rule that you don't attack people in football shirts. Genuine hooligans don't wear shirts.

They also brought weapons to a fist fight.

Oh and not to mention in the stadium when they charged the section that had families in.

If you think seeing a kid that's about 10 year old screaming in fear while his dad tries to lift him over the railing before he gets crushed in the stampede or worse attacked, is gully, then cool.

Saw it with my own eyes. This whole thing has been skewed in the media(to be fair there seems to be more reasoned debate emerging in the last day or so).

Russia turning up to fight England like it's the 80's. I spoke to several(more reasonable) Russians and even they said, and this is a quote "they came to fight the best hooligans". Somehow they don't understand this culture thankfully doesn't really exist any more in England.

They're lucky the British government confiscated 4,000 passports of known hooligans before the tournament.