Official Euro 2016 Thread

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
A top football official in Moscow has praised the Russian fans involved in violence over the weekend in Marseille, saying they had defended their country’s honour and should be forgiven.

“I don’t see anything wrong with the fans fighting,” Igor Lebedev wrote on Twitter. “Quite the opposite, well done lads, keep it up!”

:dead: These nikkas got a world cup

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A top football official in Moscow has praised the Russian fans involved in violence over the weekend in Marseille, saying they had defended their country’s honour and should be forgiven.

“I don’t see anything wrong with the fans fighting,” Igor Lebedev wrote on Twitter. “Quite the opposite, well done lads, keep it up!”

and my friend had the nerve to be like :dahell: when I told him foh to going to 2018

he only got it drilled into him that I wouldn't go once I told him "I'd rather go and chill in a mexican cartel stronghold town or rock an all royal blue suit in da jungles before I put one pinky toe on russian soil :mindblown:"

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
and my friend had the nerve to be like :dahell: when I told him foh to going to 2018

he only got it drilled into him that I wouldn't go once I told him "I'd rather go and chill in a mexican cartel stronghold town or rock an all royal blue suit in da jungles before I put one pinky toe on russian soil :mindblown:"

Man, these nikkas are wild af. fukk going to Russia fam

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
Man, these nikkas are wild af. fukk going to Russia fam

Real talk I was kinda pissed when they gave it to them, not just cause I wanted it here in the US, but because even if I had the money to travel there, I'd have to be stupid to even attempt to.

Also, to the media: Don't think I wasn't paying attention when there was talk of a Sochi boycott over LGBT rights but no mention of the violence against black people :mjpls:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps

Why am I not surprised...
:francis:

The mentality of that country is done fukked they can't view at any international thing let that be sport, war or fukkery anything else than some power competition between them and "the West" and in their opinion with actions like this they secure/prove their superiority over other countries...:mjlol:

Not all of them like that of course but the propaganda poisoned many of them and their politics all push the same agenda

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal

The bodies are gonna pile up in 2018. I fear for the safety of any Africans who make the trip