Official Euro 2016 Thread

87 others

Superstar
Daps
For a group of self proclaimed hooligans they're not actually very good at following the unwritten rules.

Over the past few days they've been attacking anyone in sight who even looks English, there's a rule that you don't attack people in football shirts. Genuine hooligans don't wear shirts.

They also brought weapons to a fist fight.

Oh and not to mention in the stadium when they charged the section that had families in.

If you think seeing a kid that's about 10 year old screaming in fear while his dad tries to lift him over the railing before he gets crushed in the stampede or worse attacked, is gully, then cool.

Saw it with my own eyes. This whole thing has been skewed in the media(to be fair there seems to be more reasoned debate emerging in the last day or so).

Russia turning up to fight England like it's the 80's. I spoke to several(more reasonable) Russians and even they said, and this is a quote "they came to fight the best hooligans". Somehow they don't understand this culture thankfully doesn't really exist any more in England.

They're lucky the British government confiscated 4,000 passports of known hooligans before the tournament.
There were plenty of British a$$holes causing fights, attacking people, and just being drunk idiots leading up to the match itself. Why are they not called hooligans? Before the match, they booed the Russian anthem and burned Russian memorabilia - including flags. Now I don't know that much about the Russians, but I'm pretty sure it's a very nationalistic country. I'm sure there were regular families in their stands but there were also plenty of drunk motherfukkers looking for a fight. Seems to me like the Brits are just p*ssy and got worked by a much smaller group of people. Talk shyt - get hit.:yeshrug:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Sweden been good for celtic producing legends like mjällby and larsson the goat :wow:

Hurts my heart knowing Larsson wasted most of his career in Scotland. Could have went down as a genuine footballing legend had he played in a real league.

grazazaza

Ruff Draft
Daps
Hurts my heart knowing Larsson wasted most of his career in Scotland. Could have went down as a genuine footballing legend had he played in a real league.
Yup he went to barca too late in his career even though he had an impact in that memorable CL final 2006 he had already peaked as a player

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan

fukk off. Larsson is a legend, he loved us and we loved him. He played in a European final at celtic don't forget. Plus he assisted both goals Barcelona's CL final victory over arsenal.

Hardly a waste of a career at one of the biggest clubs in the world at a time where scottish football was at a decent level.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
There were plenty of British a$$holes causing fights, attacking people, and just being drunk idiots leading up to the match itself. Why are they not called hooligans? Before the match, they booed the Russian anthem and burned Russian memorabilia - including flags. Now I don't know that much about the Russians, but I'm pretty sure it's a very nationalistic country. I'm sure there were regular families in their stands but there were also plenty of drunk motherfukkers looking for a fight. Seems to me like the Brits are just p*ssy and got worked by a much smaller group of people. Talk shyt - get hit.:yeshrug:

Believe everything you see in the media brehs...

The Russians have literally been training for this since the draw. TRAINING. Their hooligans are often ex-military types or have that sort of training. That's why none were arrested, tactically retreating like it's war. If you think sneak attacking unsuspecting drunk people with weapons then running away is working someone then fine.

Leading up to the game, Marseille ultras were attacking England fans then running away to let the carnage ensue between police/england fans.

Now i'm not for one second saying a minority of England fans aren't bigoted retards, I've met plenty.

But if someone punches you in the face and throws glass bottles at your head what are you meant to do? Let it happen?

You got any evidence of this flag burning? Or are you another taken in by reports from fake twitter journalists that the russian media picked up and ran with despite it not being true. They said we were chanting anti-russia songs, about putin etc, we don't give a fukk about Putin it was complete fabrication/a terrible attempt at satire.

I'll give you a fact though, one like it's confirmed Russian fans racially abused England players.

The firework was a signal that the security could be breached/a signal to attack. This has been in the making for a long time for these no-life having thugs.

These dikkheads even wore English club shirts to make it look like England fans. Another fact.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
fukk off. Larsson is a legend, he loved us and we loved him. He played in a European final at celtic don't forget. Plus he assisted both goals Barcelona's CL final victory over arsenal.

Hardly a waste of a career at one of the biggest clubs in the world at a time where scottish football was at a decent level.
I'm a United fan so i've a lot of love for him.

But he could have won more real trophies. It's a shame.