Official Euro 2016 Thread

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
For a group of self proclaimed hooligans they're not actually very good at following the unwritten rules.

Over the past few days they've been attacking anyone in sight who even looks English, there's a rule that you don't attack people in football shirts. Genuine hooligans don't wear shirts.

They also brought weapons to a fist fight.

Oh and not to mention in the stadium when they charged the section that had families in.

If you think seeing a kid that's about 10 year old screaming in fear while his dad tries to lift him over the railing before he gets crushed in the stampede or worse attacked, is gully, then cool.

Saw it with my own eyes. This whole thing has been skewed in the media(to be fair there seems to be more reasoned debate emerging in the last day or so).

Russia turning up to fight England like it's the 80's. I spoke to several(more reasonable) Russians and even they said, and this is a quote "they came to fight the best hooligans". Somehow they don't understand this culture thankfully doesn't really exist any more in England.

They're lucky the British government confiscated 4,000 passports of known hooligans before the tournament.

:huhldup: Barbaric

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
in 2012 they got their ass beat too

Not a good idea to provoke Polish hooligans, especially in Poland :heh:

I think hooliganism in general is moronic, but let's not act like the Russians weren't sneak attacking then running away so they didn't get destroyed. They were massively outnumbered.

England fans aren't blameless. A mix of alcohol and testosterone doesn't end well. The way England fans sing can look/sound provoking but it's generally not meant that way.

For example, we got attacked by about 10 Russians who for some reason thought us singing 2 songs about Jamie Vardy being on fire and sniffing cocaine was a direct challenge to them. They took up the challenge and one of them got knocked clean out, it was devastating:wow:

I actually went over and stopped him getting kicked in the head.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
If it ends up being Mexico Vs Usa the fukkery that will ensue after the game will be out of this world.