Official Euro 2016 Thread

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
All this talk about the tournament sucking instead of giving Portugal their props for a miraculous victory is kinda lame IMO

I'm saying. nikkaz ain't post no celebration vids or anything?

Fergie Congratulates Ronnie and Nani

Team of the Tournament:
CnFmMc6WAAAcEti.jpg

Ronaldo gives Nani his Silver Boot

ADP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i thought the tournament was pretty good considering today's footballing talent, you've got cr and leo but other than that the fraud movement is stronger than ever, they just don't make them like they used to (i mean italy did more than enough with what they had but i've never seen a weaker squadra)

plus some of these managers have no idea what they're doing (wilmots, hodgson, even deschamps)
you can't wait for penalties against a weak portugal, zidane and co would've had them for dinner

personally i expected worse for so many teams but i found teams like albania, iceland, hungary or wales proved to be at least competitive

i dunno... i've enjoyed it, can't wait for messi18 (that branding :takedat:)

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
i thought the tournament was pretty good considering today's footballing talent, you've got cr and leo but other than that the fraud movement is stronger than ever, they just don't make them like they used to (i mean italy did more than enough with what they had but i've never seen a weaker squadra)

plus some of these managers have no idea what they're doing (wilmots, hodgson, even deschamps)
you can't wait for penalties against a weak portugal, zidane and co would've had them for dinner

personally i expected worse for so many teams but i found teams like albania, iceland, hungary or wales proved to be at least competitive

i dunno... i've enjoyed it, can't wait for messi18 (that branding :takedat:)
It's more talent than ever, the competition is a lot more fierce which is why it's harder to spot stars cause everyone is one. No one is dribbling through defenses like FIFA anymore cause there's few wack defenses. The best teams now have like 2 stars for every position in offense, just look at France, they had superstars that weren't allowed to play for various reasons like Benzema, Nasri (ended his intl career cause he wasn't called once), Lacazette and Ben Arfa and on.

Last edited:

ADP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you must be joking saying there's more talent than ever when brazil loses at home 7-1 to germany, the dutch don't even qualify etc and give some examples (part from benzema) that had no business being in zidane's team (or imagine giroud taking henry or trezeguet's place...)

compare any brazil squad EVER with today's and you got your talent pool alright and after that follow it with the italian ones

and your talking about defenses ??? which french player would've been on the pitch instead of thuram blanc desailly they were proper monsters B

truth is game is way more tactical cuz they don't have the skill to break down a defense like they used to (can't even picture the real ronaldo not scoring against bozos like pepe)

ill end here cuz we can agree to disagree, truth is, proof is in the puddin'