Official Euro 2016 Thread

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Some of these teams are going to pay for these 1 nil leads just like England :francis:
England was good though in my opinion, they really pressured the Russians who were completely shyt but everything can happen in football and at the very end England got unlucky...
But England showed more life than usually on the previous ECs and WCs

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Nothing exciting. I'll be here tomorrow, got one more week off work.

Ikwa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
where's that @Van Taak character?

Germany defense getting split open from left to right and center and you think France attack wouldn't eat?:pachaha:

Ukraine created more clear cut chances too
Sorry to break it to you breh but your knowledge of football is simply:trash:
Germany played some excellent stuff especially in the 1st half against a decent Ukrainian team that actually has a few good players. They didn't struggle or get found out against a Romanian side that hasn't got a recognisable name in their starting 11:what:
This German team would dominate the French and would be even more deadly with Gomes' aerial threat up top instead of playing a false 9.

I also thought England surprisingly played pretty good :obama:
They had a swagger and confidence about them that hasnt been seen in years and were unlucky to conceade against a poor Russian side.

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Sorry to break it to you breh but your knowledge of football is simply:trash:
Germany played some excellent stuff especially in the 1st half against a decent Ukrainian team that actually has a few good players. They didn't struggle or get found out against a Romanian side that hasn't got a recognisable name in their starting 11:what:
This German team would dominate the French and would be even more deadly with Gomes' aerial threat up top instead of playing a false 9.

I also thought England surprisingly played pretty good :obama:
They had a swagger and confidence about them that hasnt been seen in years and were unlucky to conceade against a poor Russian side.

Kroos and Ozil were just running everything last night.

To think Muller hasnt even warmed up yet
:banderas:

CBSkyline

Chill
Daps
Let's see what Hooligan 16: Battle For France brings today
full

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
please tell me that wasn't your Uncle whos head was used as a football in that alley :mjcry:
Me and my non-existant uncle came away unscathed.

Well, I did cut my leg on a railing while jumping around singing about Vardy, but I was brave and soldiered on.

Misguided Russian idiots out here trying to fight myths that haven't been relevant since the 80's. Packing gumshields and mma gloves in their fanny packs like the lamest creatures on the planet.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps

Have Villa and Fernando Torres be the best strikers you have in a decade, brehs.

Too bad Inesta in his last euro prolly will out in the round of 16...

Struggle against the Czechs, brehs.

But on the real, Pogba, Matuidi, Kante with Payet dropping to the top of the box is a scary sight :demonic: :merchant:

This tournament is Germany/France's to lose. I have no faith in Belgium honestly. Hazard isn't himself i forsee an over dependence on De Brynue and Mertens.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
This Mexican guy on commentary is such a fukking dikkhead.