Official Euro 2016 Thread

Anwulika

All Star
Daps
clouds_picweb.jpg

you see my picture? that's what you're chatting right now as far as i'm concerned...just leave it alone

Yes, perhaps it is better if you just leave it alone. I'm sure that if you ask Champions League and other major tournament players about this 'unwritten' rule then they'll tell you that they've heard of it, even if they choose to not adhere to it.

Anwulika

All Star
Daps
@Anwulika no disrespect you just don't get the mindset of competitors

I'm not a professional athlete by any means but i do compete. To expect your opponent at any point to let up in the slightest would make you question the purpose of even trying in the first place

I'm don't mean to pry but where exactly do you come from?

Forlife44

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead: at this dude on sportsceneter with iceland fans he said strike up the band boys and started bobbin his head and dud ehit the drum twice and stopped

Anwulika

All Star
Daps
:childplease: I'm confident you don't know any Brazilians and you've only been to the states for vacation or for studying

I could easily write off your summer camp nonsense with "well you're just a woman" but instead I'm explaining why I disagree with you

Do better :martin:

I honestly wasn't being disrespectful, I apologise if it seemed that way. I was just commenting on the fact that your cultural upbringing is much different to mine so it goes a long way to explaining why we have such different views.

I do find it rather insulting that you would think that I have absolutely no knowledge of Brazilians or Brazilian culture, it makes you seem rather haughty.

concise

Veteran
Daps
I honestly wasn't being disrespectful, I apologise if it seemed that way. I was just commenting on the fact that your cultural upbringing is much different to mine so it goes a long way to explaining why we have such different views.

I do find it rather insulting that you would think that I have absolutely no knowledge of Brazilians or Brazilian culture, it makes you seem rather haughty.

Can you go to bed already? :camby: