Official Euro 2016 Thread

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
Hence why I said "if", when they were 4-0 up.

"Not really. There's nothing to gain from them scoring more goals once they've secured their lead except to humiliate Iceland. To keep trying to score once you're clear by 5+ goals is a pretty scummy move. Iceland deserve respect for getting this far into the tournament."

Show me where u said IF, charmin boy

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
Hence why I said "if", when they were 4-0 up.

"Not really. There's nothing to gain from them scoring more goals once they've secured their lead except to humiliate Iceland. To keep trying to score once you're clear by 5+ goals is a pretty scummy move. Iceland deserve respect for getting this far into the tournament."

Show me where u said IF, charmin boy

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Hard to believe this shytty Portugal team is in the semis

No way Messi drags this sorry ass team to a semifinal the way GOATnaldo has

The same Ronaldo who didn't win a group stage match against the likes of Hungary, Iceland, and fooking Austria. :mjlol:

Kidding aside, Ronaldo has did little in the tournament. Tactic is built to give him the ball, and he fluffed, missed sitter, and punted wide most of the time.

It actually silly, Wales is the underdog in the matchup. Should be clear favorite.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wales run will come to an end they're not beating Portugal, I doubt it'll even be competetive given their most inform player is suspended. I can see this ending 2-0 Portugal with Christiano scoring a pen and one with his head.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Im warning everyone from now that Wales will be in the final youre all underestimating them as a team and overrating :trash: Portugal

Ramsey out is a big one, but still I think Bale will lead the team to a win.. Portual dont play very well as a team while Wales have much more chemistry

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im warning everyone from now that Wales will be in the final youre all underestimating them as a team and overrating :trash: Portugal

Ramsey out is a big one, but still I think Bale will lead the team to a win.. Portual dont play very well as a team while Wales have much more chemistry

Who's underestimating them? Would it really be a surprise if Wales won :manny: