Official Euro 2016 Thread

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
to be fair, Iceland was up against some Afro-European all-star team.

not really fair is it :ld:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well, yes, football has to keep at least some of its integrity. From the replies that I'm getting in this thread, I can tell that quite a few people here know very little about football, which is a shame. :sad:
I would love to know if you play the game because if you was on my team and had this mentality...I wouldn't trust you :mjpls:

Actually I know you don't :mjlol: because if you did you'd know even at little kid level teams routinely rape eachother with ridiculous scores like 26-5

Anwulika

All Star
Daps
I would love to know if you play the game because if you was on my team and had this mentality...I wouldn't trust you :mjpls:

Actually I know you don't :mjlol: because if you did you'd know even at little kid level teams routinely rape eachother with ridiculous scores like 26-5

No, I don't play football professionally but I have people in my intimate circle who do and if they were here then they'd tell you the very same thing. Do you play professional football, per chance?

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
It really isn't when you're clearly better than the other team. Both teams would appreciate it.
No, that would be embarrassing to Iceland as men and demeaning to them as athletes

What if Iceland had scored two in 5 minutes because France let up and stopped attacking? And then clawed back into the game to force extra time and maybe win on pens? The whole victory would be cheap as hell, one that nobody wanted

Anwulika

All Star
Daps
No, that would be embarrassing to Iceland as men and demeaning to them as athletes

What if Iceland had scored two in 5 minutes because France let up and stopped attacking? And then clawed back into the game to force extra time and maybe win on pens? The whole victory would be cheap as hell, one that nobody wanted

I will say it again, I said that this should only be the case if France were ahead by 5 clear goals.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It really isn't when you're clearly better than the other team. Both teams would appreciate it.
Oh my days you're absolutely clueless :mjlol: its embarassing when a team is styling on you just playing keep ball whilst multiple goals up

And I played county level in my teenage years, I have a cousin playing in the premier league, 3 of my uncles played premier/championship league level and my best friends brothers currently captain u17 england and play for chelsea...

So yes, my e-dicc is much longer than yours :troll:

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
No, I don't play football professionally but I have people in my intimate circle who do and if they were here then they'd tell you the very same thing. Do you play professional football, per chance?

Well one thing we do know is that no one in your intimate circle plays for France, since they threw your code of honor out the window with Iceland.
In the grand scheme of things does it really matter whether or not France took it easy?

Alexander Wiggin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Paris Saint-Germain
I will say it again, I said that this should only be the case if France were ahead by 5 clear goals.

There's no such rule or unwritten rule. You have to give it all from beginning to the end. And if it means pass a 10-0 to the other team so it is. If If your coach wants to go easy he will replace the best elements to avoid injuries or suspension. But as long as you're on the field you have to push.

The only thing you can afford is spectacular and greedy actions but not too much. That's when the disrespect thing comes into play

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
That second half was wildly entertaining and kinda crazy, you saw as soon as France opened up a bit and started attacking while losing a TINY BIT of discipline Iceland got the better of them

Iceland so fresh and so was Hungary, this is what international football used to be