Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Marvel about to have access to every character ever, let's waste time with a lame Cold War type spy movie about the worst Avenger, whom we've seen in 5 or 6 movies already...

:childplease: let's end the lies, fellas.

black-widow.gif

If she still looked like this I would be all for it. She looked like someone’s nana in infinity war.

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what I am really trying to see is a winter solder / falcon buddy cop action comedy type series

going up against villains like Serpent Society, baron blood, baron von strucker, madame hydra, Batroc the Leaper

maybe you could blind some of the agents of shield character' with them like Daisy, Coulson, Mockingbird for a supporting cast

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
@OrangeSodaStyle this is it breh! :krs:
Could Disney do weekly Mutant centric TV shows and then splash movies for like culminations of huge events?!
Decent special effects on the small screen is necessary tho. But it seems they are willing to spend big $ on this. Feige please change the game again! :ohlawd:
Just when we think we’ve seen it all, Feige drops another game changer :wow:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Since they got all the characters besides Spiderman's friends and enemies the possibilities are endless. :blessed:
@wire28 what's the buzz in the cafeteria about this?! :krs:
They’ve been keeping things on the low, I did ask Jeff (cleans up suite 2 on the weekends) and he said he saw some stuff on the desk that really might be award winning type stuff. All I can say is we haven’t seen nothing yet....

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
You’re right. In the end we’ll end up paying more for all this than we did/do for cable or satellite.
There will have to be mergers/partnerships sooner or later because as the number of streaming services increase there is no way that they are going to be able to all maintain big enough customer bases to keep them all afloat.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
There will have to be mergers/partnerships sooner or later because as the number of streaming services increase there is no way that they are going to be able to all maintain big enough customer bases to keep them all afloat.

Disney has shyt for damn near 100 years.

And they own (when they buy Fox) like 80% of Hulu.

Likely in the next 5 years they'll buy the Marvel Netflix items and put on Hulu for mature content.

That'll leave

Netflix
Disney/Hulu
Amazon

And then small shyt like

HBO GO/HBO Now
Showtime Plus
WB App (I love DC but can't see me doing anything but a free trial)

Sucks but reality.

When you're first with the shared universe to the riches go the spoils.

All the folks with kids will just pay extra due to all the Disney shyt.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Disney has shyt for damn near 100 years.

And they own (when they buy Fox) like 80% of Hulu.

Likely in the next 5 years they'll buy the Marvel Netflix items and put on Hulu for mature content.

That'll leave

Netflix
Disney/Hulu
Amazon

And then small shyt like

HBO GO/HBO Now
Showtime Plus
WB App (I love DC but can't see me doing anything but a free trial)

Sucks but reality.

When you're first with the shared universe to the riches go the spoils.

All the folks with kids will just pay extra due to all the Disney shyt.

Marvel/Netflix projects are staying with Netflix forever. Netflix is not selling those characters, they stated that.