Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Conz

Superstar
Daps
move Black Widow to this, no one wants that movie.

right now you're thinking "hey, don't speak for me, i want this movie!" no you don't. in fact, you don't even want a streaming series about her now that you're thinking about it, and that my friend is the right opinion on that character.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black Widow honestly would be a great streaming series. But, they should move her series to Netflix so it can be more adult.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
scarlett+johansson+body.jpg

Oh no....we want that movie:takedat:

We ALL want that movie:shaq:

I mean... niccas can only beat off to her in UNDER THE SKIN so many times:mjlit:

Martha

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!

right now you're thinking "hey, don't speak for me, i want this movie!" no you don't. in fact, you don't even want a streaming series about her now that you're thinking about it, and that my friend is the right opinion on that character.

Naw Black Widow is in that weird lane to where she's just big enough to drop her in between your BIG films. Kinda like Antman and Doc Strange.

Quality wise i would definitely prefer a 8 episode mini series of black widow compared to a movie. But business wise it makes sense to give her a solo. Won't cost that much to make and she will definitely make bank back.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
The hell we do
OleHxY2.png

The only way her movie works is the following:

Her and Hawkeye get sent on a secret mission by Nick Fury to investigate the death of several Hydra cells across Europe. During their mission they eventually find out that the deaths are caused by the Master of Magnetism (make Magneto a Hydra victim). Maybe make the ending with metal objects flying across pinning them against a wall.

OR

They get sent to Canada to investigate an unknown program that experiments on "individuals" and they take Bruce Banner. They then run into Wolverine and Hulk vs Wolverine goes down.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only way her movie works is the following:

Her and Hawkeye get sent on a secret mission by Nick Fury to investigate the death of several Hydra cells across Europe. During their mission they eventually find out that the deaths are caused by the Master of Magnetism (make Magneto a Hydra victim). Maybe make the ending with metal objects flying across pinning them against a wall.

OR

They get sent to Canada to investigate an unknown program that experiments on "individuals" and they take Bruce Banner. They then run into Wolverine and Hulk vs Wolverine goes down.

That Hawkeye team up idea you have is money in the bank. GREAT IDEA! Especially the ending where they meet Magneto and metal flies.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC

:MauryORly:

nikka, I'm tired of correcting this Black Widow slander.:Egregious1:

I will fukking kill you nikka. That's not a metaphor, I will forcibly terminate your Earthly contract.:ufdup:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

Scarlett Johansson is hot..push her

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
WB could learn a thing or two to tie in their movie and TV.

Shows continuity and builds a fuller brand to sell.