Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Aside from the Hulk I am not really checking for any of the other MCU characters to get a solo movie who don't already have one.
I am all for seeing characters that are not likely to get a movie given TV shows on this that are done with a different aesthetic and a better budget than the Netflix stuff though.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
They need to bring back the REAL and DOPE Quicksilver:blessed:

Martha

This works perfect as with the Fox characters coming over no way they have enough calendar year to squeeze this all in.

Put the Jubilee's of the world on here give them a sizeable role and we'll be thrilled.

Uncle Phil 36

All Star
Daps
This won't be feasible because the amount of money needed just to get the Hiddlestons, Olsens, Renners of the MCU to appear on TV for a bunch of individual full series is gonna murder whatever budget they come up with for this enterprise.

HBO and Netflix do it

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
giphy.gif

And this is QUITE FEASIBLE!!!

These people evidently already love these characters, and probably will get a decent amount say so since Marvel does allow collaboration to vets. And since Marvel has made BILLIONS and they under the Disney window... even MORE BILLIONS, they will get a decent bag for this.

Certain cats about to cash in

giphy.gif

Martha

Anyone thinking Olson or Hiddleston is passing on millions to milk this shyt are fukking crazy.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Aside from the Hulk I am not really checking for any of the other MCU characters to get a solo movie who don't already have one.
I am all for seeing characters that are not likely to get a movie given TV shows on this that are done with a different aesthetic and a better budget than the Netflix stuff though.

Namor.

If Disney can get them from Universal.

He's a perfect villian for Black Panther 2.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Anyone thinking Olson or Hiddleston is passing on millions to milk this shyt are fukking crazy.

Not to mention, you can tell they ENJOY this shyt... and there is nothing like getting paid for some shyt you having FUN as fukk doing.... I mean Hiddleston once showed up to comicon for a 5 min cameo as loki promote Marvel and none of the movies that were dropping even had him it.

Nicca just doing that shyt for fun:russ:

Martha

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Not to mention, you can tell they ENJOY this shyt... and there is nothing like getting paid for some shyt you having FUN as fukk doing.... I mean Hiddleston once showed up to comicon for a 5 min cameo as loki promote Marvel and none of the movies that were dropping even had him it.

Martha

LOL exactly.

I got a gut feeling they're gonna use the app to retcon a lot of FF X-Men items for the movies.

It gets money to their steaming service and keeps the movies from taking a whole lotta time explaining shyt.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is NO WAY, Hiddleston or Olsen pass this up. They are going to see possibly 10-15 million off this, and maybe be producers/exec producers on the limited series (which brings backend money). Nothing they are currently doing will pay them that kind of money.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La

Martha
Plus, it's not like they're talking about 8 season shows like Game of Thrones
q7MIlXv.png