Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Marvel/Netflix projects are staying with Netflix forever. Netflix is not selling those characters, they stated that.

Thing is Feige don't need that shyt.....but everything has a price.

I love Punisher/DD but he needed X-Men and FF a shyt ton more.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
@OrangeSodaStyle this is it breh! :krs:
Could Disney do weekly Mutant centric TV shows and then splash movies for like culminations of huge events?!
Decent special effects on the small screen is necessary tho. But it seems they are willing to spend big $ on this. Feige please change the game again! :ohlawd:

:krs:

Appreciate the shout-out, breh :salute:

Feige's getting ready to :cook: on this one. Imagine the Disney streaming service shows building up to a live action Asgardian Wars movie :dj2:
Followed up by Mutant Massacre afterwards:gladbron:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
we need that David Hasselhoff vs Sam W Jackson Nick Fury battle of the Furies show!!!

:blessed:

Nick-Fury-Agent-of-SHIELD.jpg

samuel-jackson-nick-fury-1280jpg-652fbd_1280w.jpg

:smokinsmokinweed:

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This won't be feasible because the amount of money needed just to get the Hiddlestons, Olsens, Renners of the MCU to appear on TV for a bunch of individual full series is gonna murder whatever budget they come up with for this enterprise.
They'll do a bunch of limited series to get the Disney streaming subscription numbers up.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps

Gotta be some sort of X-Men/Mutants intro. I can't see this being FF as they can be easily introduced introduced in Spider-Man or Ant Man with all the science items.

They'll do I'm guessing some sort of prologue to all of it.

Damn this shyt is crazy.

Last edited:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Disney Planning Falcon/Winter Soldier TV Series for Their Streaming Service, Vision Could Be in the Scarlet Witch Show

What About Paul Bettany’s Vision?
The other thing I’m hearing is that Paul Bettany‘s Vision will have a large part in the previously reported Scarlet Witch show. In fact, it may actually be a series more about the super-powered couple than just Wanda. This makes sense to me, as Wanda’s relationship with Vision is more compelling than Wanda on her own, and the two have a long and fascinating relationship in the pages of Marvel comics. I don’t think Scarlett Witch has received proper development outside of maybe Civil War, so a series that explores her further via her relationship with Vision makes sense