Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Thats EXACTLY what i came in to say.

I don’t give two fukks about Scarlett Cac or fukking Loki.

But if they give us a Wakanda centric Shuri series i’m there day ONE

It would be really cool to see a young Dr. Myron Maclain getting vibranium in a prequel.

Nothing too major but just subtle tie-in.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
That Hawkeye team up idea you have is money in the bank. GREAT IDEA! Especially the ending where they meet Magneto and metal flies.

I think the best approach, especially with this is to give Magneto the "Jaws" effect.

Have them go from cell to cell and them Hydra nikkas is all fukked up (but there's no bullet wounds, they hung up with chains and there's no blood trail).

Black Widow and Hawkeye would be on some :picard: shyt and finally they gather enough evidence of where he's likely to strike (not knowing he knows they're following him the whole time)

Then Hawkeye bow and arrow goes flying from him, her gun and knives come from her hip and then they get pinned.

I'd keep him on some Grim Reaper tip the whole movie.

Last edited:
Daps
i like the idea, seen it coming a mile away since they're doing the same with star wars series'

i really wanna see how they're gonna make me give a F about elizibeth olson/scarlet witch :patrice:

plus i'm more interested to see who they're gonna get to make these things

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
move Black Widow to this, no one wants that movie.

right now you're thinking "hey, don't speak for me, i want this movie!" no you don't. in fact, you don't even want a streaming series about her now that you're thinking about it, and that my friend is the right opinion on that character.

Don’t speak for me I want this movie:sas2:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:MauryORly:

nikka, I'm tired of correcting this Black Widow slander.:Egregious1:

I will fukking kill you nikka. That's not a metaphor, I will forcibly terminate your Earthly contract.:ufdup:

He likes to think he speaks for everyone. But he also said the internet is only made for hating shyt and being a negative prick so he could always be trolling

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Marvel about to have access to every character ever, let's waste time with a lame Cold War type spy movie about the worst Avenger, whom we've seen in 5 or 6 movies already...

:childplease: let's end the lies, fellas.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Marvel about to have access to every character ever, let's waste time with a lame Cold War type spy movie about the worst Avenger, whom we've seen in 5 or 6 movies already...

:childplease: let's end the lies, fellas.

Get your head out your ass:russ:

Yes I want to see a Cold War spy movie with black widow.
And im there for it day one :wow:

Bingo

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
@OrangeSodaStyle this is it breh! :krs:
Could Disney do weekly Mutant centric TV shows and then splash movies for like culminations of huge events?!
Decent special effects on the small screen is necessary tho. But it seems they are willing to spend big $ on this. Feige please change the game again! :ohlawd:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
@OrangeSodaStyle this is it breh! :krs:
Could Disney do weekly Mutant centric TV shows and then splash movies for like culminations of huge events?!
Decent special effects on the small screen is necessary tho. But it seems they are willing to spend big $ on this. Feige please change the game again! :ohlawd:
You should check out The Gifted, it's quality with direct X-Men references and name-drops.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
You should check out The Gifted, it's quality with direct X-Men references and name-drops.
You know I should. I have so little time my G. I'm dedicated to watching the Marvel Netflix shows in order and I am still stuck on The Punisher. FML. :snoop:
I actually grew up with one of the actresses from the show (Gifted).
Frances Turner, how is she doing on there?

latest

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
You know I should. I have so little time my G. I'm dedicated to watching the Marvel Netflix shows in order and I am still stuck on The Punisher. FML. :snoop:
I actually grew up with one of the actresses from the show (Gifted).
Frances Turner, how is she doing on there?

latest
She's got a very minor role and she's only in like three (I think) episodes. She did fine with what she was given though :yeshrug: