Official Driveclub Thread

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its deeper than server bruh, they straight up lying about features because the PS4 can't handle what they was selling nikkaz :patrice:
Weather and other effects don't need servers to be working a type of way because sony doesn't use any tangible cloud to achieve such results :manny:
If they had it up and running a year ago, then there is no reason why weather/etc wouldn't be in the game now
They just lying like they did with Killzone 2/3/SF. Games wackydoodle bruh. But I'll stop trying to convince you otherwise.

Please let us know how you like it a week after :popcorn:

will do, I gotcha

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Driveclub Weather update comes out tomorrow

Extreme weather is expected in #DRIVECLUB tomorrow!

Here's a quick #PS4share glimpse of what's new, ahead of us sharing the full details of this game update with you tomorrow.

Who will you challenge first?

znmgbl.gif

Oh yes :banderas:

Can't wait to load this shyt up tomorrow.

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
qngvum.gif

incHA44WcGZ9G.jpg

DqY8vd.jpg

MSwEWJ.jpg

This game looks insane :whew:

:banderas:

Patch Notes
Here's the full details of Game Update 1.08 (which weighs in at 1.4GB):

New Features:
* Adds weather to the game, for online and offline play.
* Adds two new tracks, both including reverse variants: Atlanterhavsvegen in Norway and Sinclair Pass in Canada.

Improvements:
* Adds the option to configure Throttle/Brake controls onto Up/Down on Right Stick.
* Adds the ability to access Club Cars when offline.
* Adds the ability to access Club Paint Jobs when offline.
* Adds track maps and stats to each track card in Single Event.
* Adds player statistics to various panels within Single Event and Challenges.
* Includes more minor bug fixes, performance improvements and usability tweaks.

Add-ons (coming later in December):
* Adds support for the Mazzanti Evantra, coming to PlayStation®Store as a free download later in December.
* Adds support for the Redline Expansion Pack, coming to PlayStation®Store as a premium download later in December. This Expansion Pack includes the Redline Car Pack and Redline Tour Pack.
* The Redline Car Pack includes 5 new cars: Mercedes SLS AMG E-Drive, McLaren F1 LM, Renault Alpine A110-50, Ferrari 458 Speciale, and Chevrolet Corvette Stingray.
* The Redline Tour Pack includes 11 new Events and 5 new Trophies.
* Adds support for the Elements Tour Pack, coming to PlayStation®Store as a premium download later in December.
* The Elements Tour Pack includes 11 new Events and 5 new Trophies.

There's more to come in the next game update, so please keep sharing your feedback about DRIVECLUB with us to help the game continue to evolve around you.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
If they had a fukking demo up yet I'd be really tempted to bite at that price with the weather update.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
If they had a fukking demo up yet I'd be really tempted to bite at that price with the weather update.

Exactly. Those weather effects look amazing but I'm not giving them a cent even at that price cause of how horribly they've handled the PS+ shyt.

It's been like two months and they just pulled a :manny: with no official date or time table.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Exactly. Those weather effects look amazing but I'm not giving them a cent even at that price cause of how horribly they've handled the PS+ shyt.

It's been like two months and they just pulled a :manny: with no official date or time table.
the greatest trick sony ever pulled was convincing the world this version would exist :mjlol:

i've never seen anything like this... EVER

they promised some shyt multiple times and it never came... ok that's normal

but no news, continuing on with more dlc, updates, downloads, announcements and everything else... while never once giving any type of new news or updates on something they promised for their "paying" online customers... not nothing... not even a regular demo.. not a discount... not a damn thing... they don't even pretend to care about it... at all

when they announce part 2... before the ps plus version is announced to even drop... i'm just gonna :russ:

shyt is just funny at this point

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Great fukking game. Cheap ass nikkas always want free shyt. The damn game is 30 bucks and it is a great fukking game.
did anyone ask for free?? nope
did they offer it?? yup

so now we should go out and buy games that were broken at launch, just now getting all the way fixed, and that we were lied to about and can't even get a demo to see if we like it.... and this is what's a smart idea for consumers to do?? :camby:

get fukked by gaming companies and love it brehs

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
did anyone ask for free?? nope
did they offer it?? yup

so now we should go out and buy games that were broken at launch, just now getting all the way fixed, and that we were lied to about and can't even get a demo to see if we like it.... and this is what's a smart idea for consumers to do?? :camby:

get fukked by gaming companies and love it brehs
I hope the ps plus version NEVER come out.