Official Driveclub Thread

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It just shot up the Amazon charts, and now the games media is slowly giving Driveclub that #FaceTurn

http://kotaku.com/driveclubs-dynamic-weather-update-completely-changes-th-1668699299

*was a PS+ version holdout, now my copy is on the way
I'm glad it's getting that good attention now. I been telling people it's a great game but the rocky launch and the somewhat average reviews if you can call it that gave the game a bad stigma. That made for a game easy enough to dogpile on without making you look like a troll or stan since you could easily post a link to that one cynical giantbomb review or whatnot.

I'd hope it sells enough to be greenlit for a sequel.

Haters be damned, Driveclub is piff :win:.

https://cdn.mediacru.sh/4/46yCBCjPOGEs.webm

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps
When y'all get it join my club I'll be creating. I'll send y'all the request to join when y'all get it. :win:
Just copped it. Ima grub first then add you/y'all and stuff. I only have that mic that came with the ps4 for now

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just copped it. Ima grub first then add you/y'all and stuff. I only have that mic that came with the ps4 for now
:myman:

As far as online goes, we don't even need to always be playing together. Everything you do is tied to fame points that contribute to the club we're in. You can be racking up points towards club car unlocks and stuff even though we don't all play at the same time.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
:patrice: i was tryna fight the power but those weather effects look great and that price..can you use the custom soundtrack shyt from ps4 over it? :whoa:

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
This game is fukking beautiful after these updates

gaaaawd.gif