Daps
sTcoTNT.png

:uf:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hi everyone,
The team at Evolution continues to work diligently to resolve all of the server issues. We know you have all been extremely patient and understandably frustrated during DRIVECLUB’s launch, and to show our appreciation for the support during this challenging time, we will be offering the premium DLC packs for November (25th November-SCEA/26th November-SCEE/27th November-SCEJ) free to those who purchased the full game.
These premium DLC packs – The Ignition Expansion Pack and Photo-Finish Tour Pack along with two livery packs – will give you a total of five new cars, 22 new tour events, 10 new trophies and 10 new livery items to play with online and offline.
The Season Pass will be extended to include four extra packs in July 2015 to ensure players who purchased the pass get everything that was promised. So on top of the free DLC in November, the Season Pass will still include 38 cars, 176 tour events and 80 unique liveries.
On Tuesday we will also be releasing our next game update which includes our first round of player requested feature updates.
In addition to Photo Mode, which will allow you to share your most thrilling moments with your friends, we will be adding:
• Improved multiplayer collision physics to reduce frustrating spin-outs
• Adjustments to soften the corner cutting penalty system
• Options in the club menu to view everything your club has unlocked
• A fix to allow all club owners to update their club badges
This update also includes the first new tracks, which we announced back in September as part of our plans to keep supporting and expanding the game as you play. These include the following free new tracks for online and offline play (also playable in reverse):
• India – Yedepalli
• Scotland – Wester Ross
• Chile – Los Pelambres
Although currently we do not have an update regarding the timing for the launch of the PS Plus Edition, we are continually working on improving the server capacity to enable us to launch the PS Plus Edition as quickly as possible.

Once again, thank you for your support. We are truly sorry that the road to delivering the full DRIVECLUB racing experience on PS4 has been such a rocky one.
https://www.facebook.com/driveclubofficial/posts/726036460814050
:ehh:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:camby:

might as well just place all faith in gran turismo 7... this shyt was one of the WORST launches to a game i've ever seen in life
You got the game?? hyperbole much. Online has been working since last month and the only thing people kept complaining about was a demo. :ld:

The actual game has been functional for a while now minus a few features.(challenges and weather patch). Honestly if you don't have the game you won't know what's going on with it.

This game ain't a sim racer so why the hell would someone wait on GT?? They play nothing alike. I couldn't care less about a sim racer. I want more drive club.

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
You got the game?? hyperbole much. Online has been working since last month and the only thing people kept complaining about was a demo. :ld:

The actual game has been functional for a while now minus a few features.(challenges and weather patch). Honestly if you don't have the game you won't know what's going on with it.

This game ain't a sim racer so why the hell would someone wait on GT?? They play nothing alike. I couldn't care less about a sim racer. I want more drive club.
i don't want to hear that dumb demo bullshyt excuse

they promised this AAA elite racing game... nobody told them to do that

they promised ps plus members would have a free version... nobody told them to do that either

they proceeded to have delay after delay after delay after delay... FOR YEARS.. making consumers get their hopes up.. to be constantly let down

they finally drop the game... people pay $0-$60 for the game.. some people wanted the demo.. some wanted the full game

THE shyt DON'T WORK... not, "download a day 1 patch, and it works", type of works... nah... the shyt straight up don't even fukking work...

"oh oh but if you do a,b,c,d and e with a little f... then you can get 90% of the shyt they promised" fukk outta here

skip to a month and change later... the shyt still don't fully work... they still working on patches to get a working 100% complete version of the game that they promised last year sometime

the ps plus version\/demo version... shyt they lied about version... is STILL not out... not out like, "it's coming"... but not out like, "it doesn't even have damn date or an update about it," type of not coming out

and you wanna argue semantics... i'm waiting on GT cause it's a great fukking game... with a decade plus long reputation of being a great game... with a decade long reputation of not needing a month worth of patches, false flagging on demos, and incomplete games to be great... a 5 million and above seller type game that hasn't failed me yet

fukk driveclub :camby:

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i don't want to hear that dumb demo bullshyt excuse

they promised this AAA elite racing game... nobody told them to

they promised ps plus members would have a free version... nobody told them to

they proceeded to have delay after delay after delay after delay... FOR YEARS

they finally drop the game... people pay $0-$60 for the game

THE shyt DON'T WORK... not, download a day 1 patch, and it works... type of works... nah... the shyt straight up don't even fukking work... "oh oh but if you do a,b,c,d and e with a little f... then you can get 90% of the shyt they promised" fukk outta here

skip to a month and change later... the shyt still don't fully work... they still working on patches to get a working 100% complete version of the game

the ps plus version... demo version... shyt they lied about version... is STILL not out... not out like it's coming... but not out like it doesn't even have damn date or an update about it... type of not coming out

and you wanna argue semantics... i'm waiting on GT cause it's a great fukking game... with a decade plus long reputation of being a great game... with a decade long reputation of not needing a month worth of patches, false flagging on demos, and incomplete games to be great... a 5 million and above seller type game that hasn't failed me yet

fukk driveclub :camby:
You not even making sense and you're completely off with your information. No point in replying to you seriously.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
You not even making sense and you're completely off with your information. No point in replying to you seriously.
let me make it simple

they promised shyt... they did not deliver on the words that they promised.. it's how many days past the release?? is the game 100% complete?? no... case closed

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
let me make it simple

they promised shyt... they did not deliver on the words that they promised.. it's how many days past the release?? is the game 100% complete?? no... case closed
Just forget it, you've shown your ignorance already. I can't take your post seriously. "fukk Drive club", you say?? Well looks like this conversation is done.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Just forget it, you've shown your ignorance already. I can't take your post seriously. "fukk Drive club", you say?? Well looks like this conversation is done.
you been dikk sucking this game for too long...

my ignorance... your own words was they still need to add things... facts show the dates they said it'd be out and it isnt... facts show the demo isn't dropped yet.. facts show they ain't sold what they wanted cause they fukked up the launch

but by all means... believe that i'm ignorant and this launch was exactly what they wanted to have happen when they envisioned it 3 years ago :mjlol:

:camby:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you been dikk sucking this game for too long...
:ohhh:
Enjoying a game and keeping up with it=dikk sukking the game??

my ignorance... your own words was they still need to add things... facts show the dates they said it'd be out and it isnt... facts show the demo isn't dropped yet.. facts show they ain't sold what they wanted cause they fukked up the launch
Tell me exactly what "things" I said would be out by "dates" I said it would be out and "isn't out" yet. :popcorn:

Please quote me on that.

The demo ain't dropped yet... Okay?? That's not exactly shocking breh, we knew that from the get go. The majority of hyperbole over the launch was mainly people without the game shytting up forums about a damn trial version.

What facts showed they ain't sell what they wanted?? You saw a statement showing they didn't sell what they wanted to?? Link?? :huh:

but by all means... believe that i'm ignorant and this launch was exactly what they wanted to have happen when they envisioned it 3 years ago :mjlol:
Yeah, the devs envisioned unforeseen circumstances "3" years ago. :dead:
Where are you getting these numbers from? Also, what part of unforeseen issues don't you understand?? Devs don't launch games fully aware that it will fukk up. Halo Collection just launched earlier this week and for a remaster of a game that's already out, it's riddled with issues both offline and online. Did they also envision these issues when they started making it?? It's real life and shyt happens. Xbox fans had to accept this startling fact after pretending Microsoft was immaculate to prolonged game issues but I digress.

:snooze:

Don't bother if you're going to respond with some false pitchfork outrage about a fukking trial version of a game that's "ass".

Last edited: