Official Driveclub Thread

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
apparently so do the people you gave your money to :manny:

keep hope alive and support bad business practices brehs
I'm giving them all my support. :troll:
Nah but seriously it is coming. They mentioned it Friday on the driveclub Facebook page. They said they're trying to get the server capacity really good because opening up a floodgate could possibly cause issues due to server stress. Yall gotta understand it's better to at least get the game working good for existing owners than to just throw out a trial that might cause issues to everyone. When it comes I'll update ya'll here. :manny:

Last edited:

BasedPrime

Xbox Woe
Daps
skipcreep-gif.4364

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea I think umma cop.

Edit: yea I copped. :guilty: Weather update+nice price cut+extra Amazon cash = sold.

-DMP-

i'm gonna go ahead and make that purchase too...dont see it getting no cheaper no time soon, and i'm ready to play it....i know they still working on the servers so they can handle the ps+ influx of players, but i think they've fixed them enough to handle everyone else so far....

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
did anyone ask for free?? nope
did they offer it?? yup

so now we should go out and buy games that were broken at launch, just now getting all the way fixed, and that we were lied to about and can't even get a demo to see if we like it.... and this is what's a smart idea for consumers to do?? :camby:

get fukked by gaming companies and love it brehs

Breh they aren't going to give that free version up until they get the server mess worked out. Can't screw over your paying customers just so the people that want to play for free can get on. I know it looks bad, but Sony made the right decision postponing the free version indefinitely. It would have sent a worse message putting out the free version knowing the servers couldn't handle it thus screwing over those that paid.

If you want to play the game that bad, just do like I did and buy the game now. You won't have to pay a full $60 for it.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yea I think umma cop.

Edit: yea I copped. :guilty: Weather update+nice price cut+extra Amazon cash = sold.

-DMP-

i'm gonna go ahead and make that purchase too...dont see it getting no cheaper no time soon, and i'm ready to play it....i know they still working on the servers so they can handle the ps+ influx of players, but i think they've fixed them enough to handle everyone else so far....

Was going to hold out for the free version, but I just went ahead and copped as well

It just shot up the Amazon charts, and now the games media is slowly giving Driveclub that #FaceTurn

http://kotaku.com/driveclubs-dynamic-weather-update-completely-changes-th-1668699299

*was a PS+ version holdout, now my copy is on the way
about to go cop. add me brehs :wow:

psn- suspect0479

When y'all get it join my club I'll be creating. I'll send y'all the request to join when y'all get it. :win: